Spa Francorchamps 1958 FDsign & Philrob

Tracks Spa Francorchamps 1958 FDsign & Philrob 2020-04-13

Login or Register an account to download this content
Flying_Dutchman submitted a new resource:

Spa Francorchamps 1958 FDsign & Philrob - 1.0

https://mega.nz/file/TSZRiQAI#Xc1SWaqp-x8S7qBl8SGJvoKGKdwSEUoE8cUrK2lI4d4

Dear Friends and simracers all over the world!

A high accurate Historical Spa-Francorchamps in rfactor a wish by so many , now its reality!
thanks to...

Read more about this resource...

Yes a fantastic idea and Realisation from Flying Dutchman and Philrob !!!!

Normally we get Hype over Hype with Screenshots and than on the PC no immersions. Here a nice surprise of the opposite.

Its the Spa Version till in the 70s i think so.

And also very nice with Fd's 1965 F1 Cars-1,5 L and not a lot of downforce :)

And i think till now,
I am the onest "stupid human" on the world, who likes rFactor in 2020 also and play with tracks :)

Anyone working on Clermont-Ferrand ? - The Layout is beside the Vulcan total different and much more (i know only one Basic - Version) GPL Track from a Modder (i dont know the name, begin self with Reworking 2011, from time to time).

Attachments

• Clermont-Ferrand Charade WIP 2017.JPG
    Clermont-Ferrand Charade WIP 2017.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 179
for some reason I cant get this to work, the picture of track shows up but wont load. not sure what file to load from rar into locations. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thank you for this beautiful version of Spa. It is an excellent complement to the 1958 F1 mod.
Can anyone point me to a link for the other 1958 tracks? I have a version of them, but all of them cause a gmotor error regarding the .mas file. Unfortunately I didn't keep my original download, I only have the installed tracks. TIA

Thank you for this beautiful version of Spa. It is an excellent complement to the 1958 F1 mod.
Can anyone point me to a link for the other 1958 tracks? I have a version of them, but all of them cause a gmotor error regarding the .mas file. Unfortunately I didn't keep my original download, I only have the installed tracks. TIA
I don't know of any other '58 tracks, which tracks are these?
The reason for the gmotor error might be a missing mas file specific for these tracks - for example if they need a version of commonmaps.mas that's different from the rf1 standard one. Or the tracks might be for a different ISImotor game - AMS, GSCE and so on.

VACA VALLEY RACEWAY V1.0 by RudyD (Raido), 2011 was a download from RD i have saved old merged https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/old-rfactor-modding-threads-merged.9093/page-29 and 1958 AIN DHIAB GP by by JALNERVION that also was converted to other games about tracks that not seems to work blackskull101 explain the reason perfect.. about FDsign have he done great old tracks to rfactor together with Philrob over the years

Last edited:
Thanks for the info about Vaca Valley Raceway. I installed that track a few years ago. I live within 45 miles of that location, though never attended back in the day. Satellite photos still show some signs of the track.

Re: 1958 tracks, I have a folder here: GameData\Locations\F1_1958\ with the following track folders within it:
01_BA, 02_Monaco50, 03_Zandvoort58, 04_Indianapolis50, 05_Spa50, 06_ReimsGueux60, 07_Silverstone60, 08_Nordschleife, 09_BOAVISTA60, 10_MONZA57, and 11_AINDHIAB58 .
It's very likely that someone gathered these tracks and put them into this collection.

I'm most interested in the Boa Vista/Porto track. I've got a version of Boa Vista/Porto for AC, GTR2 and Grand Prix Legends, but none of those sims has such a good collection of F1 cars from 1958 as the beautiful ORM mod. I've done extensive searching with no luck.

Thanks for the info about Vaca Valley Raceway. I installed that track a few years ago. I live within 45 miles of that location, though never attended back in the day. Satellite photos still show some signs of the track.

Re: 1958 tracks, I have a folder here: GameData\Locations\F1_1958\ with the following track folders within it:
01_BA, 02_Monaco50, 03_Zandvoort58, 04_Indianapolis50, 05_Spa50, 06_ReimsGueux60, 07_Silverstone60, 08_Nordschleife, 09_BOAVISTA60, 10_MONZA57, and 11_AINDHIAB58 .
It's very likely that someone gathered these tracks and put them into this collection.

I'm most interested in the Boa Vista/Porto track. I've got a version of Boa Vista/Porto for AC, GTR2 and Grand Prix Legends, but none of those sims has such a good collection of F1 cars from 1958 as the beautiful ORM mod. I've done extensive searching with no luck.
The track pack you are describing is for F1 challenge 99-02, more specifically for a '55-'59 mod by Luigi70. These tracks contain same type of files - mas, scn, gdb and so on - as rF1 tracks, but they can't be run in rF1, that's why there is a gmotor mas error.

Last edited:
I love the track, it's so well made and the AI work really well, a lot better than most other classic tracks. But I've noticed an issue regarding the starting grid, starting at the back (like after skipping qualifying) you will always get a jump start penalty, even if you don't move at all, just sitting in neutral with the brakes on, not touching a thing until after the flag drops, you get a penalty. This is easily avoided by actually qualifying before a race or just setting your start position to higher up the field, but I thought I should report it. This happens to me when using the ORM 1958 mod with the correct grid size for Spa (I forget how many cars exactly, I think it's 20), and starting last.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.