• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Spa alternative? Change spawnpoint and start boxes?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by destinationriver, Aug 4, 2017.

1. destinationriver

destinationriver

Ratings:
    +173
    Cheers, as the 2017 24hrs Spa have been on this weekend, I wondered if there is a version of Spa out with the other pitlane used (just before Eau Rouge). I haven't found anything, so I wondered if it is possible to change the spawn point manually in the other pitlane. It already detects your car in there, so when you drive in from the track, the pit limiter will be activated.
    Can anybody help me out with that?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Matyeah

Matyeah

Ratings:
    +48
    Can be done as a new layout, without modifying original files. I imagine s/f line would also have to be moved?

3. destinationriver

destinationriver

Ratings:
    +173
    Well, I don't know anything about modding tracks. Would be cool as new layout, basically its just changing the start points. And needs a new AI I think then? Whats the s/f line?

4. Matyeah

Matyeah

Ratings:
    +48
    Start/finish line! If only pits are moved then only pit lane ai needs changing. If s/f line is moved then fast_lane.ai would need to be done as well.