1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sound in the game dissapears!!

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Chris Rees, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Chris Rees

Chris Rees

Ratings:
    +132
    Anyone else had this problem? Its done it now a few times and its getting annoying as im having to pull out of online races.

Is this going to be fixed?

Ta
    Chris

2. Alex Guehennec

Alex Guehennec

Ratings:
    +0
    that happen only online ?

3. Chris Rees

Chris Rees

Ratings:
    +132
    Nah, its happened when playing career also (i think) but its more annoying when it happens online! Is it a known problem, if so is there going to be a fix? The only other thing i can think of is that my HDMI lead is loose. Will wiggle it later.

4. Alex Guehennec

Alex Guehennec

Ratings:
    +0
    strange if sometimes you have sound and sometimes not, so hdmi connect looks good
    do you use rapture or software on the menu ? did you tried the 2 options ?

your audio drivers updated ?

5. Chris Rees

Chris Rees

Ratings:
    +132
    Im on xbox :)

Im beggining to think it could be my lead as no one else has mentioned it on here. Will experiment later. Cheers.

6. Alex Guehennec

Alex Guehennec

Ratings:
    +0
    ah ok I know nothing about xboxs :frown:

7. Ryan Seater

Ryan Seater

Ratings:
    +0
    I've had some audio disappear from me during the career mode where i can hear the gears shifting and tires on the ground well but the engine noise was barely audible. On the other side i've had one online game where i got what sounded like static through the whole thing (just muted the tv and dealt w/ it) both of these problems resolved themselves once the game reloaded after that session. This was ps3 not xbox but may point toward a bug w/ the game itself rather then your system

8. Chris Rees

Chris Rees

Ratings:
    +132
    Yeh your right, have had simular things and someone i was racing the other day had audio failure. Defo had the static sound appear on Xbox and its even more noisy when you hit the rumble strips :)

9. Eifion Evans

Eifion Evans

Ratings:
    +123
    I've havent had problems with sound and game freezes untill yesterday . . . only since I updated the new xbox dashboard :(