1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Sony Xperia Mclaren Mercedes 1.0

Requested by Dovi Designs.

• Like Like x 10
  1. What a beauty,thanks.

2. Welcome. :)

3. beauty:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

4. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

Can you also make the 2014 numbers version for this awesome skin?

5. Nice :) Finally

6. Nice one buddy :thumbsup:

7. What a beauty!!

8. Ok I will when load the suits and garage.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks guys. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nice comeback. Good to see you back Gerald. Keep up. :thumbsup: Thought you were done with this game but it seems I was wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I had issues with my editors. That's why I couldn't upload stuff. So know I'm uploading them.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sorry about this but can someone please send me the sky, tod.dat, tod.xml from Monaco (if you don't have any day/night mod)? I overwritten my backup with my mod!

13. as usual, top quality skin from you Gerald :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks.:)

15. welcome mate, keep up the good work. :thumbsup:
    oh yeah, that reminds me about something.
    i also made Sony Mclaren Mercedes a few weeks ago cuz my friend asked me, although it was a simple replacement logo of my previous Mclaren skin mod :roflmao:
    mclaren.320.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  16. It looks almost like the McLaren livery for Monaco :D

17. as i said before, it's just a simple logo replacement of my previous mod, i guess you didn't read my last post clearly :p

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sorry about this but can someone please send me the sky, tod.dat, tod.xml from Monaco (if you don't have any day/night mod)? I overwritten my backup with my mod!

19. Sorry about this but can someone please send me the sky, tod.dat, tod.xml from Monaco (if you don't have any day/night mod)? I overwritten my backup with my mod! I don't want to reinstall the game Please send it ti me.