1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Sony Xperia Mclaren Mercedes 1.0

Requested by Dovi Designs.

• Like Like x 10
  1. What a beauty,thanks.

2. Welcome. :)

3. beauty:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

4. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

Can you also make the 2014 numbers version for this awesome skin?

5. Nice :) Finally

6. Nice one buddy :thumbsup:

7. What a beauty!!

8. Ok I will when load the suits and garage.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks guys. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nice comeback. Good to see you back Gerald. Keep up. :thumbsup: Thought you were done with this game but it seems I was wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I had issues with my editors. That's why I couldn't upload stuff. So know I'm uploading them.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sorry about this but can someone please send me the sky, tod.dat, tod.xml from Monaco (if you don't have any day/night mod)? I overwritten my backup with my mod!

13. as usual, top quality skin from you Gerald :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks.:)

15. welcome mate, keep up the good work. :thumbsup:
    oh yeah, that reminds me about something.
    i also made Sony Mclaren Mercedes a few weeks ago cuz my friend asked me, although it was a simple replacement logo of my previous Mclaren skin mod :roflmao:
    mclaren.320.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  16. It looks almost like the McLaren livery for Monaco :D

17. as i said before, it's just a simple logo replacement of my previous mod, i guess you didn't read my last post clearly :p

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sorry about this but can someone please send me the sky, tod.dat, tod.xml from Monaco (if you don't have any day/night mod)? I overwritten my backup with my mod!

19. Sorry about this but can someone please send me the sky, tod.dat, tod.xml from Monaco (if you don't have any day/night mod)? I overwritten my backup with my mod! I don't want to reinstall the game Please send it ti me.