1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony Vegas problem please help :D

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Hampus Andersson, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I´m sorry if this is the wrong place to post it but since i only know you guys and i know one of you uploaded clips from youtube i thought i might post it here. Feel free to move if neccessary.

I use Sony Vegas Pro 8. I have put together a clip and from what i´ve read on forums the file must be in .wmv

However, when i choose "render as" i can select .wmv from the dropdown menu but i cant change anything else or even save the file :S

[​IMG]

It says i have no .wmv template despite the fact that i´ve had WMP 12 installed, then uninstalled it, then installed WMP 11 instead. Still no luck :S

It feels i´m losing it soon if i can´t find an answer to this and i would appreciate any help i can get or maybe some way to work around this problem?

How do i get my clips on to youtube in the best possible quality available?

2. You are faster than me Hampus just like on track. Was just about to move this for you to the Tech Discussion forums and saw you already posted there, as I think you will have better luck. :)

3. Yea sorry i forgot to write here that if you can then please delete it m8 :D

Thanks! I´ll post up the clip later and you´ll see a pretty nice overtake imo.

4. Ok post your video in the iRacing videos here. Closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.