Tracks Someone to make a custom track

Hi everyone, for 2 days I try with the help of several tutorials to realize a circuit not very far from my home. But I can't do it at all, Blender is quite difficult for me. If anyone could realize it I would be very grateful. Have a good day

All requests should go there. But realistically, no one is going to build your track for free... it takes an enormous amount of work to build something decent. But try there, maybe someone has the same interests as you.
I wanted to clarify that the work could be remunerated but I did not know if I had the right. 15 € for a 1km circuit is this good?

When it comes to commissioning a mod, it would require much more money to create a quality work. Sometimes works can take weeks to make, and some people here have projects that have spanned over several years. If you want to commission a single car or track by experienced modders, you can expect to pay thousands for it. Being optimistic, 15 euro would give you a flat track strewn over an image from Google Maps.

When it comes to commissioning a mod, it would require much more money to create a quality work. Sometimes works can take weeks to make, and some people here have projects that have spanned over several years. If you want to commission a single car or track by experienced modders, you can expect to pay thousands for it. Being optimistic, 15 euro would give you a flat track strewn over an image from Google Maps.
I didn’t think at all but it seems logical to me, and yes I ask something only with a passable track and taking the trajectories of the real circuit the details I don’t care

Same problem here - I want to do a new version of Pembrey in Wales but I think I'm going g to use Rtb to do it - just waiting for it to drop in price each a little before making the jump just incase I fall flat on my face trying.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 116 87.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 23 17.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 12.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 42 31.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 48 36.1%