AC Social Event:Mazda MX cup @ Monza 1966 - Wed 04OCT17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
This was my first race as a premium member and I must say it was one of the best races I have ever had. I basically had a race long side by side, sometimes 3 wide battle, it was pretty intense for the whole 30 min. Thanks for the great battles, I plan on joining more races if the competition is this solid all the time. I hope its ok to post a replay of the race...

@Arcon thanks for the great video, I love the different angles all at the same time, very well put together. Looks like you had a fun race, some good battles.

@FeltHat I gotta say that crew chief of yours is pretty damn annoying! Unfortunately, looks like you traded a bit of paint and it cost you, but good battles all around.

Were you guy's able to hear me on teamspeak? I couldn't hear any of you guys. I was surprised at how much chatter there was, wish I could have been a part of it.
I don't use the rift headphones, so could that have anything to do with why I couldn't hear you guys or do I have to adjust some type of setting in teamspeak?

For some reason I think I had my video on Private, hopefully its viewable now to everyone.

@Arcon Were you guy's able to hear me on teamspeak? I couldn't hear any of you guys. I was surprised at how much chatter there was, wish I could have been a part of it.
I don't use the rift headphones, so could that have anything to do with why I couldn't hear you guys or do I have to adjust some type of setting in teamspeak?

For some reason I think I had my video on Private, hopefully its viewable now to everyone.
if u have rift and headset hooked up then disable it or plug off. Rift doesnt rly like other playback or recording devices. If u use your own headset then disable rift etc

as for crewchief being annoying, i agree that frequency of messages is a bit high but i like being informed :p and got used to that

Last edited:
I'm very much behind on uploading and publishing my races currently, but if anyone's still interested, my POV of the race is finally up on my channel:

(Edit: Probably don't watch if you find Crew Chief annoying ;) Truth be told, in this race, so did I at times.)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea