AC Social Event: BMW M235i @ Spa - Tue 13Mar18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi
I haven’t made an online race since 2012 and I returned to sim racing only 2 weeks ago so rusty.... can I join ? I will be very slow but who cares .
Yes, absolutely do join us! If you can, get a little practice in, so you are used to the track and car. But these are social events, so it's all about being sociable and enjoying the racing, and not so much about the results :thumbsup:

Hi
I haven’t made an online race since 2012 and I returned to sim racing only 2 weeks ago so rusty.... can I join ? I will be very slow but who cares .
Np, if you have any question or need tips to go faster, just write here or send me a PM if you need to talk about laptimes.

Np, if you have any question or need tips to go faster, just write here or send me a PM if you need to talk about laptimes.
Thanks. I think that practice is the best way to learn and to go faster. I will practice these days this combination car/track.

Reactions: BhZ
Yes, absolutely do join us! If you can, get a little practice in, so you are used to the track and car. But these are social events, so it's all about being sociable and enjoying the racing, and not so much about the results :thumbsup:
Thanks. So I’m in. I will install teamspeak tomorrow.

Btw folks, see here for some info on the power curve for this car, and an updated file you might want to use if (like me) you rely on Sidekick for optimal gear-shifting ;)

Please sign me out - everytime I enter a race the work always seems to come running ...
Regards

I am sorry, but I have to sign out. busy in the office. :(

sorry can not get headset , so had to order one and my sparco shifter is still not set up . doing now . have fun
Sorry you guys can't make it, but thanks for the warning and hope to see you next time!

I´ll be in!

Sign me up please!

Count me in.

Still haven't really got the hang of spa, but put my name down I'm in!
You are all in - see you on track shortly ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back