AC Social Event: Audi TT cup @ Mugello - Fri 03NOV17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yes i also sat watching the racing, :)
i had just put my best lap in ever in practice and was sat there all happy with myself, and i min later my shoulder start to ache/cramp again.. and by the end of qually it was no better, id applied a thick coating of deep heat, 15 mins later still no better so i retired to the pits to watch the race...

I had a cracking start and was 4th behind Joel (as always, as he so kindly pointed out :roflmao:), the first couple of laps were solid but then I made two mistakes and Selim took my place. We battled all the race and I finally managed to pass him. It was a good fight, fair and intense. The last couple of laps were even more intense, a quartet close enough to cause mayhem, but everything stayed the same. I enjoyed the race, one of the most intense so far here at RD. Thanky you guys!! :geek:

Last edited:
I had a cracking start and was 4th behind Joel (as always, as he so kindly pointed out :roflmao:), the first couple of laps were solid but then I made two mistakes and Selim took my place. We battled all the race and I finally managed to pass him. It was a good fight, fair and intense. The last couple of laps were even more intense, a quartet close enough to cause mayhem, but everything stayed the same. I enjoyed the race, one of the most intense so far here at RD. Thanky you guys!! :geek:

Yeah was a clean fight, really really cool, appreciate it. I was pretty stressed to use P2P, was my first time with that, and I badly managed it then you got me on the straight, nice done :)

Reactions: Lum
Yeah was a clean fight, really really cool, appreciate it. I was pretty stressed to use P2P, was my first time with that, and I badly managed it then you got me on the straight, nice done :)

You defended very well all the way and fought back nicely after my pass. Nice and clean. :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 32 24.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.4%