AC Social Event:Audi TT cup @ Monza 1966 - Fri 06OCT17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Come on guys, its a flat out blast and see how long your nerves last with so many cars close around you.
In the MX cup race the field got a little spread out but the little pockets of drivers were all still racing hard and guys did make it up through the pack. still real good fun.

If anything it will teach you how to race in close quarters with a few cars, and thats always good if you ask me.
Come on guys, its a flat out blast and see how long your nerves last with so many cars close around you.
In the MX cup race the field got a little spread out but the little pockets of drivers were all still racing hard and guys did make it up through the pack. still real good fun.

If anything it will teach you how to race in close quarters with a few cars, and thats always good if you ask me.

• Deleted member 387850

Hi guys! I'm a newcomer to RD and was hoping to join this event this evening. I've been following the instructions in the original post to get setup and I see Teamspeak is mandatory. Do I have to have audio for the chat? I've just built a new PC and realised I can't use my combo headset with it :(

Hi guys! I'm a newcomer to RD and was hoping to join this event this evening. I've been following the instructions in the original post to get setup and I see Teamspeak is mandatory. Do I have to have audio for the chat? I've just built a new PC and realised I can't use my combo headset with it :(
Hi and welcome to RD club racing, Im sorry but team speak is mandatory, I use heaphones and a mic and have teamspeak and the game both running through it..
if you can hear me on teamspeak with the game running you can sign up..

• Deleted member 387850

Thanks for the reply Rupe. I have Teamspeak installed and can hear everyone okay, I just can't talk back as I've no microphone (yet!). If that's okay then sign me up :)

Thanks for the reply Rupe. I have Teamspeak installed and can hear everyone okay, I just can't talk back as I've no microphone (yet!). If that's okay then sign me up :)
Adding you after you add your real name into the site please :)

Hello and welcome to RD club racing, Yes we have a place for you in the server, But first can you set your real name in the settings at RD
This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD
When you race, Teamspeak in mandatory especially for AC events, (mainly due to the chat box being not very good in Assetto Corsa)
So if the staff need to give instructions all can hear. Failure to comply with the above will result in getting kicked from the server until corrected. Sorry if this seems a harsh, and it is only used as a last resort.

tag me and ill add you when its done:)
Sorry only just saw your name was not present :redface:

• Deleted member 387850

Thanks for the help Rupe and apologies for missing a few details, that's what I get for trying to rush into things ;) That should be me now...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back