Soap around Oscar Piastri and Alpine F1

You know what? McLaren may have 5 drivers lined up to drive next year. Norris, Ric, Piastri, Herta, Palou - all with various contracts/agreements to field an F1 car in some way or another, according to rumours
Its the core definition of an almighty, but amazing, clusterfock! :O_o:

Last edited:
DAFDF872-D7E6-4932-A47F-FBF72C582AC4.jpeg

They keep stirring the pan... :confused:

Alpine has right royally stuffed it up. They allowed the Alonso negotiations to drag on too long and missed Piastri's contract cutoff. His management claims there is no signed contract with Alpine so as of midnight on 31st July he was able to pursue his own options.
I think they (Webber) had a seat stitched up for him already and you'd suspect that Briatore might have been involved somewhere.
What happens from here is anyone's guess atm. Both McLaren and Dan have said numerous times that only Dan has a getout clause. Would Luca de Meo want him back?
The lawyers are off to by new condos. :D

In NASCAR they call this the silly season. Roumours speculation. Its hard to tell what is genuine and what's not. Gota go now FOX News is on so i can fill my head with more BS about what is happening in the world.

Contriversey sells. These roumours are about generating media attention. Remember Pheonix 1990 people where unshure if Ayerton Senna would show up after his rivalry with Prost and politics over the FIA rulings. But he came back willingly or Ron Dennis (Team owner) Begged him to do it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back