So what graphics settings are you running?

I just wanted to ask around, as I struggle sometimes to get certain mods to work with AMS. I mean the game is an absolute peach, but if i do want to go down memory lane and race the CART 94/95 mod im met with a series of CTD's. And im not entirely sure i even know whats causing it, im guessing FFB/graphics upgrades/HUD? Im currently in the process of dialling back all the settings bit by bit in the nvidia control panel, but what systems have you got, and what are you running your graphic settings on.

I have followed all the guide lines set out by Reiza, but for AMS my computer doesnt seem to cut the mustard, which is odd as it eats up other racing titles, no problems...

AMS cant be that resource heavy, is it??

From the next update you won't need to set up things in the nvidia control panel. There will be a bunch of preset profiles to choose from in the config app. Also you didn't give your pc spec.
In the Beta release recently downloaded, does it modify/override Inspector settings (ie. AMS NVInspector profile), or does it store new settings separately?

I asked over at the Reiza forum about it, its cool, sounds like it's a Windows 10 issue. My computer specs are listed there, sorry I don't know them off the top of my head... My name is Aaron Green on the Reiza forums, just so you know who I am! Thanks for replying.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back