• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

So the question bears asking

Discussion in 'My Summer Car' started by CrazyOldGamer, Mar 29, 2017.

1. CrazyOldGamer

CrazyOldGamer

Ratings:
    +2
    Has any one found or made parts legends marking out the areas yet? And where are thoes peksy emblems kept...

2. CrazyOldGamer

CrazyOldGamer

Ratings:
    +2
    So not 1 of you. Interesting. All takers and no givers.

3. Globespy

Globespy

Ratings:
    +75
    There's a lot of videos about this in YouTube.
    I don't play the game myself, but figured I'd at least try to help since no one responded

4. CrazyOldGamer

CrazyOldGamer

Ratings:
    +2
    The point of the thread was to start people in trading modding information that can be really tricky to figure out. This is after all the official unofficial modding community of MSC. No other site has a repository like this. However, Wile the few talented people are injecting great content here, no one is connecting the way they should. Or sharing information to grow the content and therefore the community. Video on youtube is a very generic thing these days. Not everyone wants to run to youtube for all the answers, but instead lead a road of discovery and information sharing.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  5. Globespy

Globespy

Ratings:
    +75
    Can't argue with any of this..... Good luck.