So So Close!!

Been putting quite a bit of time in iR the past few days and making sure i Qualify for every race has made a massive difference to my experience, I seem to be qualifying 2nd a heck of a lot and then having some very close racing indeed (rookie mx5's) with some class C and D drivers, im loving every single second, heres my profile and last races, VERY close to 4.0SR now and promotion to D hopefully tomorrow :)

http://members.iracing.com/membersite/member/CareerStats.do?custid=54707

It is a ton of fun! Takes some getting used to after the VERY stable MX5's, needs to be driven at 10% throttle coming past the apex and then feather the throttle in, not like the MX5's where you can hit the trottle hard everywhere haha.

Been putting quite a bit of time in iR the past few days and making sure i Qualify for every race has made a massive difference to my experience, I seem to be qualifying 2nd a heck of a lot and then having some very close racing indeed

You don't need to qualify for every race. You qualify once per week and that time sticks for every race in that week unless of course you want to try and better it - if you better your time then that new time will be your qualifying time for the week.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back