1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snow Schatten Racing Team presentation

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Yuri Bascope, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Hey guys, we are the Snow Schatten Racing Team and we will join the league from the next race in Hungary.

Meet our car:

Our main goal this season is to get experience to compete full season in next year

Meet our drivers:

62 - Leonardo de Souza (BRA)

Leonardo de Souza, 28, is a real Formula 3 driver. Driving by Kemba Racing since 2008, Léo has 4 wins in F3 Sudamericana.

63 - João Gabriel (BRA)

João Gabriel, 14, is a young promising of the team, with only 1 year of rFactor, João has 9 wins in Brazilian leagues, including Endurance races.

Although we are starting with Brazilian drivers in the future we expect to receive drivers from around the world to compete for wins and championships.
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Tume

The unlucky Finn

Wow! Very "cool." :thumbsup: :roflmao:
  3. Good luck guys :) Car looks nice :)
  4. Gentlemen I belive we have a promising team here Good Luck Lads :D:coffee:
  5. Good luck guys see you in the track ;D
  6. Ha that's pretty nice to see Leo driving here now, (raced him some years ago in F1SR some vintage mods and WSBR etc) Very nice to have you here, good luck guys.:D

Welcome and have fun guys.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Thanks Mark i'm happy that we are racing together again, i hope i can keep up since the whole field is very fast :D .
  8. You get past me quite easiliy really so no need to focus on me while driving ;)
  9. Matheus Maia Ex-World Series driver joins team as reserve driver.

Matheus Maia, Ex-Silverline driver in 2012 season is the new reserve driver of the team. The driver who didn't find a good seat for 2013 is going to help the team in this last 6 races of World Trophy season.

The team expect to have the experience of Matheus Maia to help to get good results in the next races. Matheus also expect to use this experience to season to return to racing in 2014 season in World Series
    • Like Like x 2