SKY (PURE & SOL)

Misc SKY (PURE & SOL) 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
hey. so i installed the shader and it great, but im saving problems with the saving option, I set everything up following the video and click on the save setup icon on the sol config and then close the game, re open it and the setup is completely lost, any idea on how can I predefine that's the setup I want everytime I open the game?

Hi, nice filter. The only question is how do I save this config in case I need to use other settings in my Sol config for other ppfilter. Or Sol can only save one config at a time?

SLXCK updated SKY (SOL) with a new update entry:

Releasing the Pure version of SKY!

I am finally releasing the anticipated S K Y 1.0, introducing the Pure version!

I want to thank Ciba, the creator of C13 Camera Obscura for allowing me to use his Lua file in order to create S K Y for Pure!

Update includes a guide, simplified installation procedure and of course, the Pure version!

Thank you guys for your support and as always let me know if you encounter any issues, thank you!

Changelog:

NEW:
-Optimized PURE version of "S K Y" Filter is released
-New guide

Major...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey. so i installed the shader and it great, but im saving problems with the saving option, I set everything up following the video and click on the save setup icon on the sol config and then close the game, re open it and the setup is completely lost, any idea on how can I predefine that's the setup I want everytime I open the game?
download the new version of Sky, the installation is much easier so you dont have to config yourself

Hi, nice filter. The only question is how do I save this config in case I need to use other settings in my Sol config for other ppfilter. Or Sol can only save one config at a time?
You have an assetto corsa document folder with your sol config. You create a copy of it in case you want it back. In Sky 1.0 I have a sol config file which saves you time instead of configuring yourself.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 109 88.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 16.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 46 37.4%