rF2 Skoda Octavia Cup @ Okayama - Tue October 12th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I must admit I ultimately suck at driving these cars, just cant learn to tackle the understeer properly (although I'm slowly improving. Mostly slowly, less improving). But I won't sell my race position cheap, don't count on it :p

your not the only one LMAO I keep trying to drive it like my WTM M3 = FAIL loooool

I even set it up with Mahoooosive oversteer (big fun, but = FAIL too lmao) so I'm just gonna have fun and come last loool

Had a good time tonight :)

Q1 Suprised myself and managed a mid 44, so got to 7th, not too bad as a first time with a FWD lol

R1 Had a good battle with one of the demolins at the start, but couldnt hold him off for long :) had a few tussles and finished 8th, so, so, but fun

Q2 Similar to Q1 7th again

R2 someone got outta shape infront of me on early lap one, had to avoid, hit the wall, suspension damage, DNF :-(

Was good fun though, thanks to all who raced and RD and Ivo, good stuff! :)

Q1 was ok for my skills - i wasn't last ;]
R1 great fight with Bryan
Q2 Total disaster - 11/11
R2 Battle with Valerio in the last laps - He was pressing me really hard but I made it 'till the end. Thanks for clean racing Val! It was real pleasure!

yeah great racing tonight guys, as always these cars proved a hoot and some real close racing again for me this week it was with philip was a plesure battling with you mate very fair and clean racing, espeacially the first couple laps in race 2,

happy to come away with 2 podiums again, great last couple laps in race 2 ivo maybe with more time i could have challanged but tyres were worn also so didnt have much more in me,

Q1 always around the end of grid:tongue:
R1 good battle with Davy in first 15minutesbut for 2 time fault gear in last hairpin so lost much time so I decided to wait my mate Tomasz for ingage a nice battle and this is happened great fun.
Q2 same up,
R2 a long battle with Davy again and after many attempts I passed , again i tried to catch Kamil but only 2 laps and not many chanche all doors closed so finished think 8th.

This mod is really fun only a problem my wheels always very HOT and I dont know if is better cooking a Pizza or sausage up the wheels:tongue:

Thanks Ivo and RD for event

Thanks Valerio! You save my R1. After strange disco just before the race 1 rf load default setup for the race with full tank of fuel. So I was a lorry driver. Skoda didn't accelerate, turn and I hit a barrier. After that I had to drive with the wheel turned 90 degrees to the right, still on this bad setup. Great fight with Valerio through last view laps, like on para-olimpics:wink:. Lot of fun.
R2-Good start gain 2 positons , hoped to play with Łukasz-I had about 3 sec. gap to him, but I knew I could be faster, but again badluck, just like on Most in R2-my Xp minimize rf and I hit a wall, lost 3 positions and about 15 seconds. I was trying to catch up with the group of three : Kamil, Valerio and Davy. Gained over 1 sec each lap but there wasn't enough time to join their battle. Finished last with 2 sec gap to the guys.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back