1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skoda Octavia Cup @ Limerock Park - Tue October 19th 2010

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ivo Simons, Oct 14, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Skoda Cup
    Mod: Skoda Octavia Cup
    Track: Limerock Park (No chicane)

Event start: 19:00 GMT
    Practice: 30 minutes
    Qualification: 10 minutes
    Warm up: 3 minutes
    Race: 2 x 20 min

1. 2006/2007 cars only

2. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

3. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  2. Entry List:

1. Valerio Vinassa
    2. Neil Tasker
    3. Philip Antonia
    4. Tomasz Demolin
    5. Carl Middleton
    6. Adam Eggbeer
    7. Kelvin van der Linde
  3. oh yes up for this one again and what an awesome choice of track too,
  4. I'm definately in for Race 1 Ivo. I love Lime Rock. If I can get into work early the day b4 I'll stay on for Race 2 as well :).
  5. I saw the track for the first time and I must say I didnt like it. Stil will tray to be there on time. As maybe please Ivo.
  6. put me down please ivo
  7. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Sign me please Ivo
    I like these cars no much speed many sound of engine big amusement:)
  8. Sorry need to sign out myself. Totally forgot i go to Football tomorrow....
  9. oh thats a shame, hopfully a few more sign ups will come in though, awesome car and a great track too,

can we have road atlanta next awesome fun in these
  10. That's a pity Ivo:frown:, but it gives the rest of us a chance to win a race:D!!
  11. hopfully we can battle again mr antonia
  12. Well that would be gr8 if we can:good:.
  13. Sign me up please Ivo :)
  14. Server is up. :)
  15. sign me up as maybe please
  16. Please sign me up Ivo :) Love these cars
  17. I should be at home about 18:30 gmt, so I'm in for 100%.:)
  18. sorry but i have to cancel the race
  19. You guys mind me signing up late for R2?
  20. Very close racing tonight. In Q1 4 or 5 cars in front in 0,250 sec- WOW!!!
    Race one it was ok I was 4th mostly because of mistakes other guys I was 4th till17th lap, where I went too wide in T2, went far in the grass and rejoined on the track cutting T3-RF didn't count this lap-it hapens....
    My racing started ,in R2, when Lee joined us. :). We had with Lee our self race in the back of the grid. I had a lot of fun with You Lee, I dont know how many times we switched positions, very close and clean racing, without any contacts-it's not so easy, especialy on this very narrow track. Unluckly aagain I have problem with RF in this mod . for the third time in the very last part of R2 I had black screen and RF was minnmized. I'm very sorry, we couldn't finish our fight Lee.
    Its very strange with this error, becaseit isn't typical freeze, it just minimize diuring the last laps of R2. I havn't got this problem in GP2, WTM, andClio cup, also the first Skodas race in Melberne was ok, but maybe because I crashed on lap1.... I had the same on most, Okayama, and here... any ideas guys, Maybe I should reinstal this mod?