Track: Limerock Park (No chicane)

Event start: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 10 minutes
Warm up: 3 minutes
Race: 2 x 20 min

Notes:

1. 2006/2007 cars only

2. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

3. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Entry List:

1. Valerio Vinassa
2. Neil Tasker
3. Philip Antonia
4. Tomasz Demolin
5. Carl Middleton
6. Adam Eggbeer
7. Kelvin van der Linde

Very close racing tonight. In Q1 4 or 5 cars in front in 0,250 sec- WOW!!!
Race one it was ok I was 4th mostly because of mistakes other guys I was 4th till17th lap, where I went too wide in T2, went far in the grass and rejoined on the track cutting T3-RF didn't count this lap-it hapens....
My racing started ,in R2, when Lee joined us. :). We had with Lee our self race in the back of the grid. I had a lot of fun with You Lee, I dont know how many times we switched positions, very close and clean racing, without any contacts-it's not so easy, especialy on this very narrow track. Unluckly aagain I have problem with RF in this mod . for the third time in the very last part of R2 I had black screen and RF was minnmized. I'm very sorry, we couldn't finish our fight Lee.
Its very strange with this error, becaseit isn't typical freeze, it just minimize diuring the last laps of R2. I havn't got this problem in GP2, WTM, andClio cup, also the first Skodas race in Melberne was ok, but maybe because I crashed on lap1.... I had the same on most, Okayama, and here... any ideas guys, Maybe I should reinstal this mod?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back