1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skip session bug.

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by David Hester, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Ive had this bug happen in both raceroom racing experience custom championship and dtm 2014 experience that on qualifying that when I end the session even after letting the time run to zero that I'm starting last despite qualifying first. To me this is a game breaker if I'm going to start last no matter what I do. Also in the DTM I did go through all 3 sessions. Top times in all. Let time run out and still started last
    Here are some pics to show what i mean. The first one shows the lineup that is correct
    [​IMG]
    Next shows what actually happened
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  2. It's a known bug that came after last update . I assume there working to get it fixed soon .

3. Sorry , double post =(

4. Well I'm glad they know cause I won't be playing it till it gets fixed. Which is sad considering I was playing this game quite a bit

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Have a look over on sector 3 support forums section . I believe there some post about this there. If a fix pops up it will probably hit there first. Also could put in a help desk ticket. I've been hanging with it and running some club races with the guys here. It's a blast . :)