Isaac Chavira

Livery Designer
Hello,

A bit of sad news turns into good news for you guys. I am getting laid off on the 31st of July. I will then continue work building the Le Mans Cup 2020 skin pack to compliment the Global Endurance MOD. The only car we are missing as of now is the Ferrari GT3 variant. After that, it will be complete.

MOD's needed to run a series. I actually plan on doing this.

Required FREE MOD:
Enduracers Endurance Pack for the Ligier JS P3. (does not work with rF2 Paint Editor)
Required FREE MOD: Portimao
Required FREE MOD: Paul Ricard
Required FREE MOD: Monza
Required FREE MOD: Spa
Required PAID DLC: Le Mans

Featured below are the teams and cars that will be featured. I will accept help however I require that you use my number plates and required FiA - ACO series decals. The rest will be on you =o). There are 17 cars in total.

P3:
  1. Norma M30 P3
GT3:
  1. AMG GT3
  2. Ferrari 488 GT3 (Not yet available)
  3. Porsche 911 GT3

Official Series Link: https://www.lemanscup.com/en

Last edited:
I'm going to have to cancel this skin pack. It seems Ligier has released the P320 which is different that the Enduracers car. And the M30 P3 is different and made by someone else now, Duquiene. The only cars that can be done are the GT3's and the Oreca 07 P2.

Unless someone you know is making the missing cars?

Last edited:
Nevermind on the Ligiers, you cant skin them. I'm just going to have to use the Norma M30 for all P3 cars. The only thing that can be skinned on the Enduracers Ligier JS P3 is the body only. And the car is not compatible with the new paint system. :( :poop:

20200718201235_1.jpg

Why does S397 insist on stamping things on the car? It makes it so we can't make any replicas at all. This was the best I can do because that annoying Position light is still there even after being removed from the Photoshop file, and the alpha channel and the Region file. And it has been turned off as well. Nothing seems to change in the "Tuning" area no matter what you click.

20200718213133_1.jpg
20200718213144_1.jpg

Had to remove the Ligier, it doesn't work with the paint editor. So, I can't make any chrome or matte areas. So, I'll use the Norma for the other teams that race the Ligier.

Added the Oreca 07 which did compete at Paul Ricard wearing ELMS plates.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.