Skin for Legion's Porsche 936/77 "Leopold von Bayern" Team Warsteiner DRM 1983 Zolder

Skins Skin for Legion's Porsche 936/77 "Leopold von Bayern" Team Warsteiner DRM 1983 Zolder 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello scottish man,

ASR skins are 4x times bigger and have also blurry fonts sometimes, they use 4096x4096 my skins are 2048, 4x times smaller, think about it and maybe you'll figure it out...

So make me an unblurry round font, selfmade old Warsteiner Logo from the 70s with the exact font and Design, lettering in good looking 90x100 pixel for 2048 pixels skin, and then we can continue talking, i would really like to see this attempt and laugh, and before you criticize unprofessionally, do it better and i updated the skin to 1.2 it is perfect now, and only because something is blurry didn't mean all is bad.

Hello scottish man,

ASR skins are 4x times bigger and have also blurry fonts sometimes, they use 4096x4096 my skins are 2048, 4x times smaller, think about it and maybe you'll figure it out...

So make me an unblurry round font, selfmade old Warsteiner Logo from the 70s with the exact font and Design, lettering in good looking 90x100 pixel for 2048 pixels skin, and then we can continue talking, i would really like to see this attempt and laugh, and before you criticize unprofessionally, do it better and i updated the skin to 1.2 it is perfect now, and only because something is blurry didn't mean all is bad.
WHY should i make a skin?? to please you... you are the one in the business of creating skins ... expect some criticism, if you are a man you could accept such feedback but you imploded little man.. behave yourself!

It has nothing to do with being a man to accept feedback, nothing at all, maybe for you, such stupid talk shows what kind of guy you are, typical," if you were a man"... embarrassing...

By the way, I can take criticism without any problems, I've been doing this hobby since 1997 and people make mistakes, so what?!

That's not what this is about, stupid showmanship from you.

And what's all this talk about imploding man?
That doesn't interest me at all, not at all, I get annoyed by people like you who come along and don't know anything about it.
Maybe you should be taught how to behave correctly, but all hope is probably lost for you.

Have a nice life and now leave me alone Scotsman.

P.s i blocked you

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes