1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

(skin) Audi Red Bull Racing

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by mattyy 666, Dec 8, 2012.

1. So this is what the Red Bull would look like if it was sponsored by Audi. I am planning to do a full team update, but since I've never done that I want to try it out a bit first and decided to release the car. I hope you like it.

Untitled-5.jpg
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?v32p6ldo263qyvi

• Like Like x 11
  2. Looks nice, only in my opinion you need to remove the german flag on the top of nose (before cockpit) It looks like your a german driver, and im a dutch guy.

if thats the thing that can be changed im happy ;)
    cause haven't seen a nice or cool Red Bull skin, and i like this one

3. Jep remove the german flag :p And the White its for me a little bit unusual but will use the skin. Tnx. :thumbsup:

4. Okay, I'll remove it. It was only there because Audi used it like that on their R10 and R15(+) prototypes ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. <<I changed it as you can see in the first post>>

Oops, I forgot to edit the specocc file, noob mistake ;) I'l be on it soon

6. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

This actually looks real cool! Top job!

7. Thans!

8. I edited everything, the car is now ready.

9. here is another fanart, good luck for the future
    [​IMG]

10. without meaning to be a noob when i go on the dl link it just takes me to mediafires homepage, is anyone else getting this?

11. Jep have the same. But good that i have already downloaded this Skin :)

12. updated the link.

13. I knew this one already, but wanted to do my own version ;)

14. thank you!!!!!! :)

15. i found some issues: From the Cockpit View when you look at the Audi Logo you can see something like a "Shadow" from the Logo. Same for the rest of the Logos to the Plat. Nose.

16. cool

17. Amazing skin !!! You were very inspired. It is a very nice and original proposal for this old and boring RedBull Racing design. Thank you Mattyy 666 for having shared it.