1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SK Racing - HD Helmets

Discussion in 'F1 2011 Mods' started by SK Racing, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Thanks to Daimons incredible helmet template, I want to continue with helmet painting.

Finally, I managed to finish the Jacques Villeneuve helmet, which I've started months ago. :D

Jacques Villeneuve - Williams F1

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?bit3uy3mr6d1y8p

Note: It will replace the generic helmet #3 (career mode). Give me a sign, if you want this helmet for Grand Prix mode as well!

Ralf Schumacher - Mercedes AMG F1

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?jzbovedc0qloq7h
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Great helmets! One question, do you know how to get them to show up in the players home next to the TV? I can't find which file to edit. Thanks
  3. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

4. YES!! That's it! Thank you so much :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ML2166

Nice. :geek:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. It will take some time to finish this car but one day it will be done. :D

I still have to figure out all those many, many parts on the texture...:sleep:
  7. If anyone has templates 3d car, I think should share. Would make a great favor to the community. Is my opinion.
  8. great!
  9. Can you maybe make a alternative version for the Alonso helmet by removing the thunderbolts. That would be awesome
  10. I wouldn't mind it to share the 3D model but it's not my work... Sorry.
  11. ML2166

You have already asked in the MODS request section.....if you keep on asking on seperate threads, people will just not do it at all.

Just wait to see if someone does it, be patient.

If it doesn't get done, then maybe have a go yourself.

But trust me, just keeping on about it will not get it done.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. This "west" livery is my favorite McLaren's livery, i love it, thanks for doing it, mate.;) Alonso's helmet is wonderfull too, i have original puma gloves from 2007 for it, if somebody wants i can share it...
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I really would like to get your Puma gloves from 2007. Can you share a download link? :)
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Here it is!

Vodafone McLaren-Mercedes (White) - 2012
    Important: The texture is by ML2166. He allowed me to repaint it into white.

Info: I know about the white Hugo Boss sponsor logos around the airbox area, which look kinda odd on the screenshots. I've change those logos into black in the final version - similar to the picture, which was posted by maroT!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?fdn3b8fqvow2biq

Note: You will notice that it isn't completely white ingame because of the shading. I'm not able to improve the specocc-file, so feel free to edit the shading. However, please share it, if you create a better one.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. ML2166

16. i think the front is not right ^^

the red and black line are not so long
  17. Its goin'better and better, keep it up, man.:thumbsup: