1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc Singapore - 3 Versions - New Textures and Lighting Revision 2

Singapore!!! 3 different track versions in 3D, HD, New Textures, Awesome New Lighting System 2.0....

1. igearzone16 submitted a new resource:

Very Realistic Singapore - Very Realistic Singapore

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 3
  2. this. looks. amazing. 10/10

• Like Like x 2
  3. thanks bro....

• Like Like x 1
  4. I tried your earlier version and it worked flawlessly but for some reason this did not work for me. It would just be stuck in loading the track:-(. Went back to your previous mod and all was fine

5. igearzone16 updated Singapore - Dynamic Track & New Textures/Lighting with a new update entry:

Added 2 more versions of the track, total 3 tracks in this update

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Hi I like version 3 and 1 and the lighting is so cool on both versions. I think this track needs now no textureupdate. Really good textures. When I found a blurry texture I will update it. I´m waiting for revision 3. I like the reflection of the boards and the reflections of the pitbuilding in F1 2015.

THX man :thumbsup:

7. No worries revision 3 makes f1 2015 lool like a nintendo 64 game. Blows the doors off of it.

8. No worries revision 3 makes f1 2015 lool like a nintendo 64 game. Blows the doors off of it.