Resource icon

Misc Singapore - 3 Versions - New Textures and Lighting Revision 2

Login or Register an account to download this content

igearzone16

@Simberia
igearzone16 submitted a new resource:

Very Realistic Singapore - Very Realistic Singapore

Re-done in High Definition vs. the standard ..
If you have a slower pc, you will not notice any change in frame rate, as a matter of fact you may get more, since the track is more fluid.

Remodeled all buildings and walls from cardboard blurry box, into real dimensional images.. Many new buildings are now with lights that weren't before, also car reflec5s as the drive under the street lamp, over all much...

Read more about this resource...

I tried your earlier version and it worked flawlessly but for some reason this did not work for me. It would just be stuck in loading the track:-(. Went back to your previous mod and all was fine

igearzone16 updated Singapore - Dynamic Track & New Textures/Lighting with a new update entry:

Added 2 more versions of the track, total 3 tracks in this update

Singapore ver #2. Less Brighter but more colors in the buildings. them Singapore ver #1...

Singapore ver #3. Brighter but less colors in the buildings.then Singapore ver #1

Personally I use ver #2, or ver1 sometimes, in my opinion, those are most realistic, resembling a slightly dirty and very colorful Asian city.

ver # 3 is the cleanest looking version! Game style track, not very realistic, no city is that clean!!!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi I like version 3 and 1 and the lighting is so cool on both versions. I think this track needs now no textureupdate. Really good textures. When I found a blurry texture I will update it. I´m waiting for revision 3. I like the reflection of the boards and the reflections of the pitbuilding in F1 2015.

THX man :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back