Sell Simucube 2 Sport Wheelbase (US)

kpbg

Premium
Selling my Simucube 2 Sport wheelbase. Brand new in box, obviously 10/10 condition. Was between this and an Asetek and decided to stick with the Asetek wheel to match pedals.

$1000 OBO + shipping. Save $200 off of retail prices . Located in MD, willing to meet local or ship anywhere domestically

Attachments

• sport-transparent-white-web.jpg
    sport-transparent-white-web.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4379.jpg
    IMG_4379.jpg
    466.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4378.jpg
    IMG_4378.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 22
Selling my Simucube 2 Sport wheelbase. Brand new in box, obviously 10/10 condition. Was between this and an Asetek and decided to stick with the Asetek wheel to match pedals.

$1000 OBO + shipping. Save $200 off of retail prices . Located in MD, willing to meet local or ship anywhere domestically
Excellent price for some simracer! I vacillate between. Simucube and Asetec for my (eventual) DD upgrade path--I am curious which Asetek wheelbase you selected.

Good luck with the sale.

Excellent price for some simracer! I vacillate between. Simucube and Asetec for my (eventual) DD upgrade path--I am curious which Asetek wheelbase you selected.

Good luck with the sale.
Thanks Ruttman. I went with the Asetek Forte wheelbase. Got it for a great price, and the amount of torque is plenty for me. Coming from a T300RS the difference is in another dimension. Got the Invicta pedals as well. The entire ecosystem of Asetek is amazing, I couldn't be more impressed with the products

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back