Sell Simucube 2 sport, Ascher Racing F28-SC V2

Simucube 2 sport, Ascher Racing F28-SC V2 all purchesed in febuary.

£1300 for both including Simucbe wheel base mount plus extra Simucube Quick release wheel side adapter.

Moza CPS pedals brand new great condition boxed £300.

I'm happy for local collection LN11 or for you to arrange your own collection and delivery for these items.

All boxed and in great condition

Last edited:
Just sell your wheel and base to me.

Logitech G923 for you my friend lol.

Whats actually the problem with the pedal sets ? Is it too much travel? Too much resistance ? Angle you are rotating ankle through?

Just sell your wheel and base to me.

Logitech G923 for you my friend lol.

Whats actually the problem with the pedal sets ? Is it too much travel? Too much resistance ? Angle you are rotating ankle through?
Ball of foot pain and soreness, I've managed to buy some shoes that seem to be helpful. My rig is fairly old and doesn't have much in the way of adjustments on the pedal plate.

Humm maybe a new rig is in order lol I don't really want to give up as I'd miss my Porsche GT3.

Last edited:
I've had a GT1 from Simlab but now have a P1x. They're phenomenal. In terms of height and angle adjustments, I don't think it could be bettered.

Deffo shoes with a stiffer sole maybe. Less pressure in pedals. It's hard to find the balance, of course.

I found heel plate / angle of pedals was massively important for me.

Good luck fella. Glad you're staying with it - I was eyeing up your wheel and base lol.

Could have a look at simgrade R7 pedals that seem to utilise the piviot of your ankle.
As I have as one of a few problems with my feet, ball pain being one of them. I have looked at interest at these pedals for a “maybe“ solution. :)

Yes, assuming that was aimed at me.

PS if I use shoes I cannot get a hope in hell of feeing the pedals , two numb feet are not conducive to fine brake and accelerator application.
You have to laugh. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. you are not alone, a few here that I know are in the same boat, me too.
There are a number of thing you can take to help that are natural.:)
I still mange to race, having a great time and often a laugh too.

For sale again as I Now have found out I have arthritis in my feet and wrists.:(
Sorry to hear. But don't be bothered too much by it! I was diagnosed when I was 17 with Juvenile Arthritis and I've been living with it for over a decade now!

You just have to find how to adapt to this lifestyle and accommodate to it. Like myself for example, I found out that lack of sleep causes flare ups. And also avoiding certain types of food/beverages helps a ton(mainly beans and some others). And I'm now totally off any form of medications. Rarely does it ever bother me anymore! Exercise helps too! Like swimming cause its less wearing on your joints ;)

Ups for the sale! Would get it if I was closer.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.