Simrig SR2 or Sigma Integrale DK2?

I'm deciding between these two motion packages and leaning toward the SR2 because it ends up being almost $2k cheaper than the DK2.

I'm not opposed to spending more for something better but on paper I don't seem to see much difference between the two. In fact the SR2 has 20mm more travel.

I would really appreciate if anyone with experience or knowledge of either of these motion products had any advice.

I was researching motion setups for a years now it seems. Double check the rig weight capacity. The SR2 does look good on the videos they have, but I seem to remember seeing the SR2 system has a relatively low overall weight capacity for the rig and driver compared to the DK2 from sigma.

Sigma rates the dk2 at a 500lb limit. They also have a dk2+ system for heavier rigs (800lb limit).

I went with the dk2+ system from sigma and I am more than satisfied... I am willing to preach the word about their offering in the motion world. Motion is a massive step no matter what level you choose (seatmover,2dof,3dof,4/5/6 etc), you do not want to have to make a 2nd purchase because you are not happy. Thats probably the last thing you would want to do.

@SigmaMotion

I was researching motion setups for a years now it seems. Double check the rig weight capacity. The SR2 does look good on the videos they have, but I seem to remember seeing the SR2 system has a relatively low overall weight capacity for the rig and driver compared to the DK2 from sigma.

Sigma rates the dk2 at a 500lb limit. They also have a dk2+ system for heavier rigs (800lb limit).

I went with the dk2+ system from sigma and I am more than satisfied... I am willing to preach the word about their offering in the motion world. Motion is a massive step no matter what level you choose (seatmover,2dof,3dof,4/5/6 etc), you do not want to have to make a 2nd purchase because you are not happy. Thats probably the last thing you would want to do.

@SigmaMotion

Hey Patrick thanks for the response. I believe the DK2 and SR2 offer similar weight capacities around 225kg.

However it looks like the DK2 offers faster speed at 250mm vs 100 which I'm assuming contributes to a higher cost.

How's the latency on the DK2+? In some videos I've seen a noticeable delay in reaction times but in others it seems fine to me.

Last edited:
Hey Patrick thanks for the response. I believe the DK2 and SR2 offer similar weight capacities around 225kg.

However it looks like the DK2 offers faster speed at 250mm vs 100 which I'm assuming contributes to a higher cost.

How's the latency on the DK2+? In some videos I've seen a noticeable delay in reaction times but in others it seems fine to me.
latency is virtually non exsistent. What I feel and see, is 100% in sync

Also, BTW I think you were racing in a AMS2 lobby with me the other day, seems like I recognize your handle

Last edited:
latency is virtually non exsistent. What I feel and see, is 100% in sync

Also, BTW I think you were racing in a AMS2 lobby with me the other day, seems like I recognize your handle

That's great to hear, and I hear they continue to improve the software as they go.

And yes that may have been me you saw! Really loving it after the 1.4 update.

That's great to hear, and I hear they continue to improve the software as they go.

And yes that may have been me you saw! Really loving it after the 1.4 update.
Yes. They have improved their interface and software quite a bit it seems if you browse their revision history. I'm a new user so I only have the experience of their latest software, which has been straight forward and easy to "tune" a believable motion experience

Last edited:
Sigma DK2 all the way. Been to their shop and saw what they had to offer and how passionate the guys are behind the products. Support and getting feedback from the community has been great as well. You can't go wrong with DK2+

Not to mention, the construction of the units are more solid than SR2 from what I can tell from reviews, hands on video..etc. Not to say SR2 is not good by any means but if you want one of the best, DK2+ is the way to go.

Sigma DK2 all the way. Been to their shop and saw what they had to offer and how passionate the guys are behind the products. Support and getting feedback from the community has been great as well. You can't go wrong with DK2+

Not to mention, the construction of the units are more solid than SR2 from what I can tell from reviews, hands on video..etc. Not to say SR2 is not good by any means but if you want one of the best, DK2+ is the way to go.
Yep, these sigma actuators are ridiculously over built, and pretty darn nice to look at.
I was so close to ordering components for a sfx100 system, but the absolute turnkey aspect and quality of the sigma stuff I just could not ignore. USA made
Seriously turnkey. I had the system installed and running in less than 30 min of it showing up at my door.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.