Resource icon

Misc Simple Tyre Wear Mod V1.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ParkYongLee

Modular Mods Creator
ParkYongLee submitted a new resource:

Simple Tyre Wear - This mod changes the absolute value of tyre wear rate.

This mod changes the absolute value of tyre wear rate. (Backup = 100%)
Wear rate steps are 5%, beginning at 0% (no tyre wear).

Installation instructions:

Copy the chosen tyrecompounds.erp to its belonging position:

modern...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
*cough* Steams updates automatically *cough* better not use cracked version here
you can turn off auto updates for any game in steam. The More You Know.
and this is in your READ ME so i wouldn't bit off that guys head for asking a simple question...

"
!!!!! BE AWARE !!!!!
When using this mod, you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SAVE your progress.
So it's only useful for quickraces (yet).
" (in your read me)

Last edited:
also, how does this effect R&D i assume it scales just fine since this only reduces wear but the game does use the %'s of wear for the practice challenges, then remember your wear rates and uses that info for race strats and such. so just wondering if any of this is an issue in career mode, thanks!
(also if you can add more wear? that would be cool, im tired of doing 1 stops in 50% races lol thx dude)

Last edited:
you can turn off auto updates for any game in steam. The More You Know.
and this is in your READ ME so i wouldn't bit off that guys head for asking a simple question...

"
!!!!! BE AWARE !!!!!
When using this mod, you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SAVE your progress.
So it's only useful for quickraces (yet).
" (in your read me)
You cannot turn off auto update and play the game. They disabled this option years ago. Might work in steam offline mode, no idea, if this game starts then (I never use offline mode).

The readme is old, as the game got patched the fact changed which I wrote in a comment here. I don't see a reason to upload an update for just changing the readme file.

also, how does this effect R&D i assume it scales just fine since this only reduces wear but the game does use the %'s of wear for the practice challenges, then remember your wear rates and uses that info for race strats and such. so just wondering if any of this is an issue in career mode, thanks!
(also if you can add more wear? that would be cool, im tired of doing 1 stops in 50% races lol thx dude)
No idea about R&D I never play career. I could add more wear, yes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back