1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SimLeague Trackpack

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by David Hal, Oct 20, 2008.

1. While surfing found this at RSC forum.

Link to topic in the RSC forum

Attached Files:

2. IMO original looks alot better, sorry to say that, but that's my meaning :)
  3. Well if it doesn't work online, what may I ask is the point? For time attackers?
  4. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

it does work online just the server runs this version not the original as you would with any addon track.

personally i get the idea but it looks too washed out. somewhere between the 2 may be a better option although the third and my prefered option is to sit back and wait patientley for the next gen simbin titles with better graphicall capabilties for my gfx cards to chew on.
  5. I share your opinion on this. Sorry to whoever made it :whistle:
  6. Fortunately we don't all have the same opinion. I think that the colours used on these tracks are very realistic compared with GTR-E original ones and I like them all ... but that's only my humble opinion :) !
  7. the original might look better but not mote real. I think the point of this mod was to make it look more real.
  8. Ugh the original looks ok in terms of colours and all that but the lighting in the mod is like WAY WAY better. Less cartoony and far more realistic.
    BUT the downside is that not only did they change the lightning it shamefully also affected the overall graphics on cars, curb colours and so on which make just not good enough.

It shows however another area where Simbin didn't put alot of resources on.