Sell SimLabs P1-X & Fanatec Rig (UK)

Complete rig for sale (not including PC & Monitor) comprising the following items:

* SimLab P1-X Chassis & Wheel Deck
* SimLab Speed 1 Race Seat (Blue) and brackets
* SimLab Single Monitor/TV Stand with 2xVesa Mounts
* SimLab Fixed Keyboard Tray
* SimLab Mouse Pad
* SimLab Universal Shifter Mount

* TrakRacer 8020 500mm Swivel Mount Keyboard Tray

* Fanatec ClubSport V3 Pedals
* Fanatec Damper Kit for ClubSport V3 Pedals
* Fanatec Brake Performance Kit for ClubSport V3 Pedals
* Fanatec Clubsport Shifter SQ V1.5
* Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
* Fanatec BMW GT2 ClubSport Steering Wheel

* Box of assorted nuts, bolts, brackets and T-Nuts etc.

The whole rig is spotlessly clean, little used and in 'as new' condition (non smoking household, no kids, no pets!).
The Fanatec items come complete with all original boxes, packaging, instructions, cables and other 'odds 'n sods' as supplied new by Fanatec.

£1,800 Reduced to £1,500 RIG NOW SOLD

Buyer to collect. I am located close to the England-Scotland border (Carlisle/Dumfries area).

More photos on request.

Thanks
IMG_3586.JPG
IMG_3603.JPG

Last edited:
Would you be willing to sell the BMW wheel separately and ship it somewhere or will you sell it as a whole?
Hello and thanks for the reply.
I really want to sell the complete rig as a single job lot but if I don't get any takers I will re-evaluate in a couple of weeks and consider selling items individually. Hope you understand my position :)

Hello and thanks for the reply.
I really want to sell the complete rig as a single job lot but if I don't get any takers I will re-evaluate in a couple of weeks and consider selling items individually. Hope you understand my position :)
Yeah I fully get it. I would be ready to buy that BMW wheel if you can't sell it in the end eventually as a whole

What a great buy whoever gets this - if you lived closer I would snap your hands off
Hello and thanks for the reply :)
You are right it is a great buy for someone.................this rig would probably cost close to £3.5K new (and it really hasn't been used much and looks like brand new).
How far away are you? I would be willing to travel, say, 75 miles to meet at a motorway services if that would make your journey viable.
I have someone else who is interested (that's the truth, it isn't just a sales pitch :)) but they haven't finally decided yet so, if you are interested, we might be able to arrange something.
Thanks
John

Hello and thanks for the reply :)
You are right it is a great buy for someone.................this rig would probably cost close to £3.5K new (and it really hasn't been used much and looks like brand new).
How far away are you? I would be willing to travel, say, 75 miles to meet at a motorway services if that would make your journey viable.
I have someone else who is interested (that's the truth, it isn't just a sales pitch :)) but they haven't finally decided yet so, if you are interested, we might be able to arrange something.
Thanks
John
I'm in Wales mate, so its possibly a 200mile journey for me to get to dumfries

How did you get the keyboard to go underneath the wheel like in the photo? I've looked into the sim labs keyboard tray but not sure how it would fit as your is.
The swivel keyboard isn't a SimLabs item, it's made by TrakRacer: https://trakracer.co.uk/collections...-620mm-table-top-desk-with-swivel-mount-black
You could make your own up I guess, it will need 3 swivel joints similar to these: https://www.framingtech.com/pivot-joint-20-serie-profiles
It required a lot of time getting the relative positions of the wheel-deck and seat just right. Not difficult as such just patience and faff!

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea