• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Apps Simhub Ferrari racing series dashboard collection 1.02

dashboards for the most famous ferrari race cars vintage and contemporary

1. alexander somers

alexander somers

Ratings:
    +3
    alexander somers submitted a new resource:

Simhub Ferrari racing series dashboard collection - dashboards for the most famous ferrari race cars vintage and contemporary

Read more about this resource...

2. Wotever

Wotever
    Premium

Ratings:
    +324
    I was in my way to make the 458 challenge ! But you nailed it ! No need to do it now :D:thumbsup:

3. alexander somers

alexander somers

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks mate! The rpm dial took a lot of time and effort. Any chance you could create a scalable one?
    Next up is the original 599xx dash based on the challenge, or is it the other way around. Pictures are very hard to find but I did in the end. Are you o.k with the 599xx evo version in the pack being based on your base version? I was simply picking up where you left it I suppose.
    The CST is now showing correctly and also lights up when there is wheel spin. I just wish AC would improve their API with more data from the game like temps and pressures.

4. Wotever

Wotever
    Premium

Ratings:
    +324
    The universal scalability is on its way, but I have lot of rework to get it universal,

Since the last version there is a way however, put it in a widget, drop the widget in your dash and here you can scale the whole thing using the scale property, but take care the downside is that scaling can affect quality of the render

5. alexander somers

alexander somers

Ratings:
    +3