Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you can go for the Williams way...
f1-gp-australia-2017-giovedi-00451.jpg

Hello!

First of all: thank you for that great program!

I have two problems - first the one on the screen shot. What is happening there? Debug mode is on...
Second - what do I have to do to get the shakeit plugin running? When I use the Standalone version it works like it should but inside the Simhub program I can't get it to work. Whe can I change the com port settings for example?!

kind regards
Holger

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    91.5 KB · Views: 273
Hello!

First of all: thank you for that great program!

I have two problems - first the one on the screen shot. What is happening there? Debug mode is on...
Second - what do I have to do to get the shakeit plugin running? When I use the Standalone version it works like it should but inside the Simhub program I can't get it to work. Whe can I change the com port settings for example?!

kind regards
Holger
Hi !
The log you have are not something to be worried, it's some internal work traces, basically it's just the traces when the game is not working, just disable it, debug mode is really intended for debug to get traces for the developer (me :D ).

For shakeit I've made a full how to a few pages ago in this thread . But since you're a shakeit user you won't discover much, you just need to re-upload the simhub sketch to get it working, the simhub version is a bit smarter (no data detection, auto comport recognition ...)

Just follow the process here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino--Setup
you will find in the setup tool an entry for the shakeit boards.

Just make sure to update the simhub arduino sketch with this one (I've detected a bug with shakeit but did not had the time to release an update yet) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/cexae4s635nox90/DisplayClientV2.rar?dl=0
The new version must be placed into C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\DisplayClientV2

Hello Friend!!
I have a problem: When I edit the Motec c127 dashstudio, it does not save the changes. I want to put the color of the indicator of marches in green (that by default it is in white), I give it to SAVE, but when starting it follows the indicator in white color.
I have a licensed simhub.

Nice to see the usb480 support coming along (on Facebook post). My waveshare 4 inch (not 4.3) arrived today. Screen quality is excellent. Made one of the brackets already to fit it to the new wheel. Will try and get a video up soon

Thank you very much! Works great now! ;-)

My wife just called from the lower floor to ask what this noise is coming from ...

don't know what she was talking about :)

Hello Friend!!
I have a problem: When I edit the Motec c127 dashstudio, it does not save the changes. I want to put the color of the indicator of marches in green (that by default it is in white), I give it to SAVE, but when starting it follows the indicator in white color.
I have a licensed simhub.
Hi !

you have to edit the formula by clicking on the "fx" button :
upload_2017-12-9_22-8-58.png

Are there any indepth tutorials on building a dash from scratch in the studio? Like the (fx) commands, how to make sure a program (iRacing) reads which gauges as what, etc? Ive seen some set up tutorials and such, but nothing that goes in depth.

Are there any indepth tutorials on building a dash from scratch in the studio? Like the (fx) commands, how to make sure a program (iRacing) reads which gauges as what, etc? Ive seen some set up tutorials and such, but nothing that goes in depth.
Hi ! Sadly I'm not very good to produce good tutorials everything I wrote is on my wiki, concerning the data you can see the support status of each properties list for each data if it's supported for the current game. you have also access to the "raw" data (all the properties exposed by the game) by clicking on show game specific data.

I tried on my stock dash to make some clean exemples to what is possible

Dashstudio is intended to give a very large freedom and in this way it's really hard to make a tutorial. I need to take some time to improve my doc ;)

Hi ! Sadly I'm not very good to produce good tutorials everything I wrote is on my wiki, concerning the data you can see the support status of each properties list for each data if it's supported for the current game. you have also access to the "raw" data (all the properties exposed by the game) by clicking on show game specific data.

I tried on my stock dash to make some clean exemples to what is possible

Dashstudio is intended to give a very large freedom and in this way it's really hard to make a tutorial. I need to take some time to improve my doc ;)

Do it like I do since 20 years:
- Learning by doing
- Trial and error
Has the great advantage you learn not only what you have to do, but also why you have something to do.

Waveshare 4" HDMI arrived yesterday. I got as far as making a bracket out of aluminium (which I covered in electrical tape) for the top to mount to the wheel. The image quality is excellent, not too surprising as this is an IPS screen. The protective film is still on, and I drew a line down it where the middle of the image is so it could be lined up to the middle of the wheel.

Just waiting on a few more screws and some time to work on it now, hopefully towards the end of the week :)

I learnt by editing other dashboards. Copy and paste elements and codes, and try editing, changing things here and there, and you will end up understanding how everything works.

Hello!
Bumped into a issue where i try to take a numeric property value and have it presented as specific text for nextion dash without any luck.
Trying to take the numeric value for specific tyre compound and have it presented with the text "soft", or "hard" etc but cant seemed to get it to work?
Is this possible and what Ncalc expression would do the trick?
Thx for any help you can spare! :)

Continuing of making my nextion dashboards for Dash Studio... Here's my dashboard replicating the (in-game Assetto Corsa) wheel screen for the SF70-H.

It's difficult to find onboards of the real car where the screen is able to be seen, so we have to trust that Kunos did an accurate representation. I did find one onboard of Vettel's Singapore pole lap and the screen layout did look pretty similar to what we have in AC.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sf70-h-dash-for-simhub.18659/

Not sure I am going to bother with the F2004 one, as it looks quite empty, as both oil temp and water temp aren't available to Simhub and I don't know what the numbers at the bottom left and right are.

I fancy having a go at a new one from a different car I've not done before. Not sure what to pick though. Suggestions welcome :)

Hi.

Right now, I'm using two android phones (LG G4 and LG G6) with SimHub and rFactor2 and my question is: Can I make somehow two separate buttons to switch screen on dash? Now, when I press button on my wheel to switch screen to next I'm switching screens on both my phones. Is it posible to make buttonX switch screen only on phone1 and buttonY switch screen only on phone2?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back