Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, in the Timing Screen, when I go to the track my nick does not come out, but if I activate the (AI) with my car if my name comes out, when I drive it, the box of the name of the pilot is empty
Thank you
Arf ! Indeed, I fexed the same issue on RF1/automobillista, such a shame i missed it on rf2 :(, will be fixed for next release ;)

Hi,
Is there a way to adjust the output rate of the custom protocol packets?
The tachometer Tone output goes crazy when I add them. When I add only the speed output to custom protocol, the tacho behaves while the speed value stays zero. The arduino can't keep up with the processing load.

Last edited:
Hi,
Is there a way to adjust the output rate of the custom protocol packets?
The tachometer Tone output goes crazy when I add them. When I add only the speed output to custom protocol, the tacho behaves while the speed value stays zero. The arduino can't keep up with the processing load.

Hi ! I think the problem is not here, i've seen multiple analog dash working fully with the custom protocol with no tricks about refresh speed, I think you should read what I posted earlier about "speedo vs tach", or more precisely "tone vs pwm" : http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/page-99#post-2628367

To see it by yourself you can try to raise the game latency in settings (basically it controls the main simhub loop).

Hi ! I think the problem is not here, i've seen multiple analog dash working fully with the custom protocol with no tricks about refresh speed, I think you should read what I posted earlier about "speedo vs tach", or more precisely "tone vs pwm" : http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/page-99#post-2628367

To see it by yourself you can try to raise the game latency in settings (basically it controls the main simhub loop).
Thanks for the answer. I will look into it more deeply. What is strange about it is that, it does work with my old software using the same pins. There might be a simplesolution that I'm not aware of at the moment. :)
Edit: I had tach on pin 4 (Timer 0) and speedo on pin 48 (not listed in timers) assigned on my Mega 2560 randomly, not knowing much about timers. I wonder how it actually worked at all. :p

Last edited:
hii can you share your image gallery for design a simdash ? and i want to make a led panel like a formula car for nextion...can you help some?

Last edited:
Yesterday i tried SimHub on my pc where im driving with a rFactor2 Hud in 1080p but the data is really lagging behind. I thing its about 3-5 seconds behind the live data.My friend also give it a try and it worked for him. Im driving rF2 with 64bit/dx11 newest beta.Did i something wrong or what could i do against? My Pc is full SSD, i7 4,2Ghz, 16gb RAM, enough frames while driving.

Yesterday i tried SimHub on my pc where im driving with a rFactor2 Hud in 1080p but the data is really lagging behind. I thing its about 3-5 seconds behind the live data.My friend also give it a try and it worked for him. Im driving rF2 with 64bit/dx11 newest beta.Did i something wrong or what could i do against? My Pc is full SSD, i7 4,2Ghz, 16gb RAM, enough frames while driving.

Sadly this overlay is really playing with the limits, It should be splited in multiple smaller overlays to work properly. I've reviewed the performances of this creation on my side, i can assure it's definitely the bottleneck. The technical reason behind is that even the transparent parts needs to be merged with the game, and a full screen overlay generates a wide merging area, while smaller chunks will be much more efficient.
To make it work as is, it requires VSync like it's notified in the download. and even in these conditions it may be highly related to the environment settings (it's not a pure performance problem, it's more a matter of synchronization between game and Simhub redraws).
On my side I will work to make life a bit easier to manage multiple overlay parts, but splitting it depends of the creator.

I noticed while browsing the available properties for Assetto Corsa in Simhub that individual brake temperatures are listed as "Not supported". I know most cars in AC don't support brake temperature simulation but there are a few that do, and the temperature signals are available for apps to use.

Can support for those properites be added to Simhub?

I noticed while browsing the available properties for Assetto Corsa in Simhub that individual brake temperatures are listed as "Not supported". I know most cars in AC don't support brake temperature simulation but there are a few that do, and the temperature signals are available for apps to use.

Can support for those properites be added to Simhub?
Hi, in fact when it says "not supported" it's because it's not available in the game output. I checked again, it's not availability in the shared memory.

Hi, in fact when it says "not supported" it's because it's not available in the game output. I checked again, it's not availability in the shared memory.

I see. I am not familiar with the shared memory but if I understand correctly, even if a property is available to use in Python apps in Assetto Corsa, it is not necessarily available for Simhub to use?

Changing settings in the Thrustmaster FFB tab don't appear to do anything. The settings in the actual Thrustmaster control panel remain the same even after any changes in the Simhub settings tab.

I was hoping that it would be possible to change the settings and have them loaded on a per game basis

Changing settings in the Thrustmaster FFB tab don't appear to do anything. The settings in the actual Thrustmaster control panel remain the same even after any changes in the Simhub settings tab.

I was hoping that it would be possible to change the settings and have them loaded on a per game basis
Hum what model do you have ? In my code the settings are sent both to the registry (you need to open again the control panel) and to the wheel device at the same time. I fixed a couple of things for the next version, but I use often live change of the wheel gain with no troubles

Some settings are not sent to the wheel in real time and only rely on the driver. It looks like it is taken into account when an app starts to use a device

I plan to add a rotary switch to arduino for selecting specific pages on the display.
Is there any negative side effect if a button state stays high the whole time until another one is selected?

Hum what model do you have ? In my code the settings are sent both to the registry (you need to open again the control panel) and to the wheel device at the same time. I fixed a couple of things for the next version, but I use often live change of the wheel gain with no troubles

Some settings are not sent to the wheel in real time and only rely on the driver. It looks like it is taken into account when an app starts to use a device

Hi, I have a T500. I haven't tried live adjusting the gain yet. I mainly only adjust Spring and Damper depending on the game. Force I normally leave at 60% or I find that I get too much clipping in iRacing and others.

why cant i see the other page of your default 3.5 template ? i only see the home page and idle but not tyre temperature page and telemetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back