SIMDID?

Hi all, has anyone heard of or purchased anything from SIMDID? They do steerings wheels, DDU and button boxes.
Just wondering if anyone could tell me what the quality of their gear is like?
They have a really neat looking button box but have never heard of them. Cheers.

Actually, I decided to order a round steering wheel for slow classes and ETS2 without reviews. I won't say anything about reliability yet, it takes time. According to the quality of materials.... Well, probably 6-6,5/10. But I play in VR and gloves, so I have all the steering wheels "original")). My hands are medium-sized - the grip is comfortable. After 15 minutes, I got used to it and to the diameter. Immediately rolled into the petals. They're great. The course is short. Clear. I didn't feel any difference at all after cubecontrols.

That's all for now. I considered this device from the point of view of the button plate. Write and ask what you are interested in. What photos should I add

Attachments

• IMG_1873.jpeg
    IMG_1873.jpeg
    433.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1874.jpeg
    IMG_1874.jpeg
    620.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1875.jpeg
    IMG_1875.jpeg
    625.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1878.jpeg
    IMG_1878.jpeg
    640 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1895.jpeg
    IMG_1895.jpeg
    846.2 KB · Views: 30
Actually, I decided to order a round steering wheel for slow classes and ETS2 without reviews. I won't say anything about reliability yet, it takes time. According to the quality of materials.... Well, probably 6-6,5/10. But I play in VR and gloves, so I have all the steering wheels "original")). My hands are medium-sized - the grip is comfortable. After 15 minutes, I got used to it and to the diameter. Immediately rolled into the petals. They're great. The course is short. Clear. I didn't feel any difference at all after cubecontrols.

That's all for now. I considered this device from the point of view of the button plate. Write and ask what you are interested in. What photos should I add
Hello! Which website did you actually order from? there seems to be 2 - Thanks! :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.