1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

simBOOT joins as new sponsor!

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Andreas Hultgren, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you havn't visited the homepage do so 'cause we have a new sponsor onboard in the company of simBOOT! :victory:
  2. nice :) i didn't know about them ...nice boots:)
  3. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

This is cool hopefully this will improve STC further (If its possible :))
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

My current sponsor is bareFOOT so i need some shoes :)
  5. Indeed, we will add some simBOOTS to the prize package for next seasson.
  6. Cool. All ya need now is a high res logo for skins :)
  7. Yes, we will upload a The Game Hoster and a simBOOT logo tonight.
  8. Just from the site it's impressive stuff, change your color / grip and size all on the site, look great :p Have your own style boots for your own type of driving, I like heel / toe grip.

Press the icons at bottom :

9. I think I would have gotten only heel grip but not totally sure :)
  10. gr8 news indeed

do we as racers get a discount ?
  11. I have ordered my simboot yesterday!!! 2 weeks for the production and expedition!! And after it will be the paradise!! Thank's at STC for me do discover Simboot!!
  12. Cool, Gaylord :)
  13. Bad experience with SimBOOTs

Hello, my name is Bryan, I was contracted by Randall Johnson to do some concept product design work for him on his next sim racing project. Unfortunately he took my services and never paid me. He owes me $475, refuses to pay me, refuses to return my emails and phone calls. I just want to caution any of you from purchasing any of his products as he runs a very dishonest business.
  14. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Hello bryank,

Very sorry about your situation mate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.