1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SimBin @ GamesCon 2012 - What do we get to see?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Kjell Eilertsen, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Who wanna take a stab at what SimBin will be showing off at this years GamesCon in August?
    I kinda recall there being a post over at raceroom forums where it was mentioned that they´ll reveal the other so far untitled project they have been working on. Eager to see what that is, but I´m really hoping we get to see some GTR3 demos!

If anyone have read or know more, please share (and pref with source if possible).

2. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Ill wave to you guys on wednesday :)

• Like Like x 3
  4. Boooo I r so jealous! Will you be wearing a shirt saying "I am Bram!"? :p

5. Bram

Bram

No, but all other people at Gamescom get a free t-shirt saying "I am not Bram"

• Like Like x 4
  6. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Wear a cross patterned shirt, the kind that dances around when broadcast on TV, so if we see a fuzz moving through the crouds when watching the streams, we know its you!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Bram

Bram

Nobody else going to GC or am I the only nutcase that will drive 500km on one day to play some videogames :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Id love to go, these kind of events have always fascinated me.
    Its like a beer festival for Nerds, a rock concert for Geeks and another day in the office for Gamers! lol

Once im up and walking again after my op, i might see about joining you, if thats still you bag then!

9. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

Id go but im shooting things that day :roflmao: :ninja:

10. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

If only I could get out of the country. Or rather get back in afterwards :D

So indeed I'll be shooting too :p

11. Still thinking of it. Not that far for me as I live closer to Germany.

However I hate waiting in lines to try out a game.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I was there 2010. it was realy nice :) why not making a racedepartment meeting next year ;) think about it

13. I will be there the whole Friday, standing at the Simbin-Stand with my iRacing-Cap on my Head. :D