SIm Vibe Sim Commander 4 help

Need some help with Sim Commander 4 recognizing R Factor 2 . I have tried installing the game same as my other sims which work fine . RF2 will respond, the game will load thru S.C 4 . I am not getting any motion or shaker response . I did notice on the Sim Commander 4 status page it showed (Executing Game Plugin Pre Launch Tasks) with a exclamation point next to it . Thank you for any help

Same problem here, using Windows 7. I've been trying for several weeks and countless hours. I have been in contact with Simvibe developer and we have tried everything imaginable. No results. The game is detected, the plugin is detected, everything seems correct but the shakers will not work. I let the game detect and install the plugin by itselft, I tried installing it manually, I tried different versions of the plugins, I tried updating Sim Commander 4, I got the warning icon you mention, other times I didn't get that icon, I followed every instruction ever published on the Internet, etc. etc, but never ever a single shake. No problems at all with AC or Dirt Rally. I think it's time to uninstall this game, because I simply cannot use a sim without shakers anymore. Anyway, it's glad to know that I'm not the only guy on Earth that cannot get Sim Commander 4 to work with this game.

Last edited:
Anyway, it's glad to know that I'm not the only guy on Earth that cannot get Sim Commander 4 to work with this game.

Did you ever get this to work? I'm also on Win7 and have gone through the exact same process as you, spending weeks on this. Everything seems to be working fine, except no signal to the butt kicker other than the test tone. Every other game I own works fine.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back