1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sim Racing Hardware Update

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Brian Clancy, Sep 28, 2010.

1. RD_Hardware.png

Thomas at Fanatec has shipped the first Wheel/clubsport pedals for review and then the competition. They should be with me in the next day or two, so expect the review soon, I am also very pleased to announce the Sim Racing Hardware Forum will also be reviewing Gameracer's 'Elite' cockpit in the near future too.

SMALLfanatac.jpg

I have also posted in the forum today, some pictures of my latest GP Style Momo wheel conversion for the G25. Take a look at the Sim Racing Hardware Forum HERE today, there's alot going on!

SMALLMOMO.jpg cropMomo.jpg cropMomo2.jpg

Attached Files:

2. grat news m8!!! ;)

3. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

All i can say is.... you da man!!

Good work so far fella, really like the Momo wheel. Quite quirkly :)

What plans do you have for the two toggle switches?

4. The toggles are to control an LCD screen, that can be dash mounted (as would be in this case) or mounted in the wheel!:cool:

5. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

nice work mate and really professional:)

6. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

looks great Brian

7. Ahh great. They're the next 2 upgrades I've got planned. I'll be ordering the Fanatec GT3 Clubsport wheel/pedals tomorrow hopefully :)

8. Looking forward to your reviews!

9. The GT3 and Clubsport pedals arrived this morning :) Dont want to say too much before the review, but I dont think you will be dissapointed with them Tim:cool: