Sim newbie - looking for suitable Racing league

Hi everyone,
I am pretty new to sim racing (2 or 3 months, previously I was a console user and Pcars and Forza were the games I mainly played on) I have most of the PC sim games and Rfactor2 and AMS are my definite favourites.
I am looking for a Racing League to join, I am only used to console gaming and just joining public lobbies so I am a little clueless on Racing Leagues and stuff.
To help gauge my skill level, I run Rfactor2 on 100% AI with no assists (other than auto-clutch)

Can anyone advise on a good starter league.

Thanks

(no that it matters but I run a Thrustmaster TX, Fanatec clubsport pedals (v1 that I got secondhand) and thrustmaster shifter)

Hi everyone,
I am pretty new to sim racing (2 or 3 months, previously I was a console user and Pcars and Forza were the games I mainly played on) I have most of the PC sim games and Rfactor2 and AMS are my definite favourites.
I am looking for a Racing League to join, I am only used to console gaming and just joining public lobbies so I am a little clueless on Racing Leagues and stuff.
To help gauge my skill level, I run Rfactor2 on 100% AI with no assists (other than auto-clutch)

Can anyone advise on a good starter league.

Thanks

(no that it matters but I run a Thrustmaster TX, Fanatec clubsport pedals (v1 that I got secondhand) and thrustmaster shifter)
Well the head of Studio 397 spoke it all. Depending where you live man, you will find always races. Currently rF2 club races are scarce but we'll pick up the pace next year. We got RDLMS coming up, we got our Race Clubs (EU, US and AUS) up and running in all games.

Also if you think you need some learning on the basics, we have the Driving Academy going in full steam for 2017.

So everything you need you'll find here.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.