Sell Sim Labs P1-X Chassis (UK)

You're not drunk. The R100 can only be base mounted. Using bucket seat brackets upside down allows to adjust the height as well as the angle of the seat, like you would with a normal bucket seat.

I hadn't seen it done that way before but it makes sense. I just learnt something so thanks for explaining that for me.

I have ordered from him collect it tomorrow. Also I have seen many of people on facebook who have received there rigs from him. He has just set up the company, but his customer service seems to be spot on.
I just designed my own custom one so have all the lengths for the extrusion,
finding the rest of the parts seams harder at 1st glance well in Russian it does :D
ill keep digging.

I've used the Maytec tools and it's super easy to use and it creates Bill of Material (BOM) automatically, which can be useful.
I was just looking now 1 company in Germany these small angle brackets for all the joints are like 3.28 euros each seems expensive when I need like 60 :D surely they should be cheaper

I bought mine from Motedis in bags of 10s with the bolts and cover caps included. As @Noahbet shows in his link, you can get them quite cheaply if you buy in multiples.
These guys at this extrusion shop sent me a link to a decent place here in Ukraine

The rig parts here if you want to build something similar

1589899521450.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back