Sell Sim Labs P1-X Chassis (UK)

No on the contrary you are the rockstar here my friend you was the lucky one who got the best deal I ever saw :geek: :p
Indeed he is. After learning yesterday from the upshift store my rig won’t be coming for a long long time even though I ordered it over a month and a half ago I’m even more jealous

Indeed he is. After learning yesterday from the upshift store my rig won’t be coming for a long long time even though I ordered it over a month and a half ago I’m even more jealous
I designed my own anyways from scratch + asked for it all powder coating in Gold and Gunmetal like a 2 tone limited edition kinda deal,
and still insane cheaper than buying one the postage and imports alone almost match the price of my custom rig without the actual rig costs,
I thought about it all along but the the time wasted keep searching just went and did it glad I did now. :)

I designed my own anyways from scratch + asked for it all powder coating in Gold and Gunmetal like a 2 tone limited edition kinda deal,
and still insane cheaper than buying one the postage and imports alone almost match the price of my custom rig without the actual rig costs,
I thought about it all along but the the time wasted keep searching just went and did it glad I did now. :)

I’ve been offered a refund. Would you recommend I go down this route? How much did it cost? Really looking for some solutions soon as we have a F1 charity race for school online 1st day of next month

I’ve been offered a refund. Would you recommend I go down this route? How much did it cost? Really looking for some solutions soon as we have a F1 charity race for school online 1st day of next month
Extrusion was roughly 350$ the parts slightly cheaper but there is more than what comes with the SimLabs one, it’s on the previous page I shown the list of extrusion but does not include the wheel mount there mine is on its way in the post with the DD2
I added extras like cable management + a heavy duty monitor stand and adjustable locking corners at that. In total 1/1 works out twice cheaper for me taking away the postage and imports.

You can also just download a Framedesigner and design your own RIG. Whatever you need. Just make sure your Order is correct.

You can also just download a Framedesigner and design your own RIG. Whatever you need. Just make sure your Order is correct.
Yeah I know with that stuff saw some videos last month with it looks cool,
I wanted to add all the parts and visualise it easier, made not much difference :)

Made it easier creating these parts to have them 3D printed or WaterJet I have the CAD now.
6169B0E0-6987-4EDC-879A-C6B0A7CD1520.png
385BD8B4-F670-46A6-8343-E0E326175B44.png
9F761526-4A7C-4770-8064-2CC72ED57A82.png

Custom TM shifter bracket to hold 2x shifter + handbrake
Custom mouse tray
4x buttkicker mini LFE mounts
1 large buttkicker LFE seat mount to hold 2

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.