Sell Sim Labs P1, Fanatec CSW2.5, Heusinkveld Pro Sim Pedals, Sparco Alpha, (UK), Nearly New and £800 off

Am selling my rig which is only 2 -3 months old and in excellent condition. Am based just a bit south of Manchester in the UK. Everything is in perfect working order and is amazing in VR but unfortunately due to unexpected personal reasons I need to sell to raise funds.

Consists of the following:

Sim Lab P1 Rig (with additional components such as Keyboard tray, pedal heel rest, bucket seat bracket, cable management and another mounting point if want to use for Flight sims.(I Paid 1,177.04 Euros) - Solid as a rock, no movement and I'm fairly large build (6ft 4)

Fanatec CSW 2.5 (still has the protective cover on the top to prevent scratches is how new it is)
Fanatec Clubsport Porsche 918 Steering Wheel (again 2 - 3 months old) both for (I Paid 987.43 Euros)

Heusinkvel Pro Sim Pedals (3 set) (2 - 3 months old - I Paid 745.84 Euros)

Sparco Alpha Fibreglass seat (I Paid £632.64)

Oculus Rift with touch controllers (I Paid £578.99)

I can provide receipts for the above if serious offer is made

after exchange rate fees, delivery etc total spent worked out around £3800 (I forgot to include the pedals in previous calculation now £1300 off for 2 - 3 months old kit.

Update:

Items will now be sold separately:

Sim-Lab P1 Cockpit (with additional mount, fittings, pedal rest and fittings) - Paid £1042.29, Sell Price £700 - Sold
Sparco Alpha Fibreglass FIA Approved bucket seat - Paid £632.64, Sell Price £450
Fanatec CSW2.5 and Porsche Rim - Sold

Heusinkvel Pro Sim Pedals (3 set) - Paid £660.46, Sell Price £525 - Sold
Oculus Rift CV1 with Touch Controllers - Paid £578.99, Sell Price £375 - Sold
All Prices are collected.

jrJcxKp.jpg

lz5OSxs.jpg

OI3Rtmq.jpg

BoVgauR.jpg

1rOFIzj.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot to include the pedals in my initial calculation as part of the bundle. Have spent around £3800 and looking for £2750 collected (over £1000 off for kit that's 2 - 3 months old)

Items will now be sold separately:

Sim-Lab P1 Cockpit (with additional mount, fittings, pedal rest and fittings) - Paid £1042.29, Sell Price £700
Sparco Alpha Fibreglass FIA Approved bucket seat - Paid £632.64, Sell Price £450
Fanatec CSW2.5 and Porsche Rim - Sold

Heusinkvel Pro Sim Pedals (3 set) - Paid £660.46, Sell Price £525
Oculus Rift CV1 with Touch Controllers - Paid £578.99, Sell Price £375
And reduced price for all items to £2,500
All Prices are collected.

I will be able to post the Pedals and Oculus rift to the uk if required

Last edited:
Only the Pedals and Seat left for sale and have reduced price on both:

Sparco Alpha Fibreglass FIA Approved bucket seat - Paid £632.64, Sell Price £450 - Now £400 Collected

Heusinkvel Pro Sim Pedals (3 set) - Paid £660.46, Sell Price £525 - Now £450 Collected, £475 Delivered in the UK.

Hi, I can only send to the UK i'm afraid. You are welcome to arrange collection using an international shipping vendor though

Pedals have now been sold. Only the seat left
Final Reduction in price before goes on ebay:

Sparco Alpha Fibreglass FIA Approved bucket seat - Paid £632.64, Sell Price £450 - Now £350 Collected

(or you can arrange collection for delivery)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back