1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverline Racing looking for WC, WS and WT drivers.

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Benjamin Chong, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Silverline Racing have vacancies in all categories. We are looking to expand on an already promising line-up and you could be a part of it.

We are looking for fast, determined and hardworking team players. Feel free to contact me via pm.

Benjamin Chong
    Silverline Racing Co-Manager
    • Like Like x 1
  2. does WT stand for World Touring? Just curious, best of luck getting your drivers, i'd like to join but funding on my part is not possible this year. (maybe this time next year i'll apply)
  3. WT stands for World Trophy I believe.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Exactly.
  5. Hi.
    I tried to send a PM, let me know if you got it or if it's stuck in cyberspace.
    Also sent the same message via your homepage.

6. just curious, you have to pay for this vacancy of 60 euros?
  7. Hello, we are two drivers from the french F1CL League (actually the more competitive french f1 league), and we are two of the three most fastest drivers.

The first is Jean-Pascal keller alias Ajdw8 (SpaGGiari) wich is known as one of the best sim-racing driver in France.
    • F1CL 2011 champion (driver and team)
    The second is me, Jérôme Coupez alias Nipples-.
    • F1CL 2011 champion (team and driver "B" and 4th of general)
    We are actually leading the Endurance-Inside championship on LMP1

If you don't know our team, you can see our last result in endurance : http://endurance-inside.fr/actualites/resultats-manche-1-12h-sebring

But we are F1 drivers at first !

We are very motivated, and our goal is clearly to aim the championship victory !
    Whatever the championship, we will work hard !

If you are interested, you can contact me on PM or on this mail : Coupez.Jerome@gmail.com

Best regards.
  8. What aboyt me Benjamin we have talk in email