• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

sickness with VR

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by sunshinewelly, Jul 21, 2016.

1. sunshinewelly

sunshinewelly

Ratings:
    +6
    played this last night and felt very ill. First time i have felt ill using VR.

Looked online and people suggest locking the view to horizon.

does anyone else play with that setting on

2. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +957
    It's getting less and less now but occasionally if I go down a hill or reverse back onto the track, I'll get some feeling of nausea. I've not tried that setting so it would be interesting to see if it works

3. Metzger82

Metzger82

Ratings:
    +64
    Which track you played ? Choose more flat tracks with less elevations, at least until you get used a little.

4. Chris Kennedy

Chris Kennedy

Ratings:
    +406
    i much prefer lock to horizon OFF, and real head motion app. in RHM you can adjust the top two sliders to change how much filtering it does.

Reversing can still feel a bit weird but everything else is super comfortable.

• Haha Haha x 1
  5. sunshinewelly

sunshinewelly

Ratings:
    +6
    I cant seem to find a way to download the Real Head app - is it free.

the sickness was on "the green hell" so that might explain it

6. Chris Kennedy

Chris Kennedy

Ratings:
    +406
  7. Metzger82

Metzger82

Ratings:
    +64
    well, I made that mistake too and had headache hours after one lap on the nords with countach :)