1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Shuto Expressway C1 Route [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Mods' started by nfm, Jul 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nfm

nfm

nfm submitted a new resource:

Shuto Expressway C1 Route - Japanese Highway

Read more about this resource...

2. Nice layout, i'm happy to see it here, i had dload the previous version from Youtube and was worry about update. Still work to do but nice improve already. There is some strange flashing when passing through the tunnel also lap time reset but don't record into my profile. Keep up your good work and thanks for sharing.

3. nfm

nfm

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I never saw the flickering/flashing textures in the tunnel until I saw in somebody youtube video. I'm using GeForce GTX 680. My guess is that there's probably 2 textures laying on top of each other and causing this, no sure yet...

This track is really meant to be driven at night, but sadly this is not possible in AC to my knowledge due to rendering engine limitation (there's no way to add extra lights), I did this mod in AC anyway because I wasn't successful at making a track in other racing games.

I'm not sure where this mod might be headed due to the fact that I received DMCA notice already. I enjoy racing games with real world highways rather than boring tracks.

4. nfm

nfm

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.