Showrooms and CM presets pack

Misc Showrooms and CM presets pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Paulaob submitted a new resource:

Showrooms and CM presets pack - Create car previews with these showrooms

All below screenshots taken with my showrooms and Content Manager.

0hil4Nc.jpg

LHB8GNM.jpg

nOCz8KW.jpg

9vbWcm5.jpg

FypwCdM.jpg

rgylLcD.jpg

Kh14q1D.jpg

ye9AV8j.jpg

HtxobEh.jpg

HtkI6km.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Where is the 'Custom Previews' folder!!! I can use the wonderful showrooms fine in the AC showroom, but why can't I put them in the Content Manager Custom Showroom?!? I know you have detailed the path to put them in, but I ain't seeing it there.....

Where is the 'Custom Previews' folder!!! I can use the wonderful showrooms fine in the AC showroom, but why can't I put them in the Content Manager Custom Showroom?!? I know you have detailed the path to put them in, but I ain't seeing it there.....

Hi
Does your Content Manager look like this? Does it let you load showrooms and presets from the red arrows?

QHbS3kt.jpg

I don't know if I understood everything you said but now I make you questions and we try to fix it little by little. :)

Do you have installed the latest version of Content Manager?

Do you have enabled "Update to non-tested versions" option in Settings>Content manager>General? Enable it if not.

Do you have enabled "Use Custom showroom for previews" option in Settings>Custom Showroom? Enable it if not.

Are you using Content Manager to take the screenshots? Use it to be able to use my presets and get high quality screenshots.

If you can't find the path try to search for it, "AcTools Content Manager", on your whole C hard drive, maybe your Windows installs this program to another directory.

Ask me if you need more help.

Thanks! It was not having the latest experimental version that was the problem.

There area bunch of heading and menus that I don't quite know my way through yet but I couldn't find any proper tutorial of how to use it all...
Thanks again :)

Unfortunately still having issues...I can't use everything I want to and I have no idea how to get screenshots out of it.

I can't select any presets and I appear to still be missing some features? It looks slightly different for me:
AtcSKSg.jpg

I wish there would be a tutorial around how to take screenshots with your wonderful showrooms. Can you tell how to take screens in CM?

Unfortunately still having issues...I can't use everything I want to and I have no idea how to get screenshots out of it.

I can't select any presets and I appear to still be missing some features? It looks slightly different for me:
AtcSKSg.jpg

Hi

Follow this mini guide.

YMhJ2sz.png

Open Content Manager, go to content and select a car. Then click Update previews>>Options.

c5WBJuO.png

Then click "Switch To CM Showroom" if you have not done yet.

nj8BLdR.jpg

Then go to scene and select a preset or a showroom and take a screenshot by clicking the [+] icon.

Remember to have the latest version of Content Manager, version 0.8.882.17282 or higher, by enabling "Update to non-tested versions" option in Settings>Content manager>General.

Hope it helps. :)

Yes, just updates the preview picture with a small dimensions screenshot.

If you want a fullscreen screenshot just press F11 and then click the [+] icon.

Ask me if you need help more help. :)

Okay, so I did that and got the screenshot saved as the preview image. I have two questions.

1) How can I make the program generate a 3840x2160 resolution image even if I only have a 1080p monitor? Does the CM use dynamic super-resolution (and in that case how do I enable it?)

2) When I take the screenshot, it's divided into two halves down a diagonal in the middle. I'll post a picture, but nevertheless it means I can never get a clean image to be output. Is there a solution for this?
SAGlmDE.jpg

Many Thanks!

Okay, so I did that and got the screenshot saved as the preview image. I have two questions.

1) How can I make the program generate a 3840x2160 resolution image even if I only have a 1080p monitor? Does the CM use dynamic super-resolution (and in that case how do I enable it?)

2) When I take the screenshot, it's divided into two halves down a diagonal in the middle. I'll post a picture, but nevertheless it means I can never get a clean image to be output. Is there a solution for this?
SAGlmDE.jpg

Many Thanks!

Hi :)

I don't know both questions.

You should ask at the official forum: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/content-manager-aka-alternative-launcher.33824/

Paul

My GPU disconnects (according to Content Manager) whenever I try to use the presets (I can use the showrooms just fine though)

Any reason for that? I suspect its the fact I only have 2 GB of VRAM but is there any way around this?

SAGlmDE.jpg

Many Thanks!

(IMAGES IN HIGH RESOLUTION) 1080p+

To take photos in 4K you have to put the downloaded files in another folder!
Files must be moved to: "C:\Users\natan\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Presets\Custom Showroom"

To open them look at the image.
Abrir em.PNG

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back