1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Showroom Custom Soundtrack

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by DieBesten121, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Hello, I've been trying to add a custom soundtrack to my show room for a day now, I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I've followed the Audio Pipeline as much as I could. In FMod Studio I created an event folder, added a new event and added the music to that events timeline. Made sure it was set to vorbis and the sample rate was 44.1 KHz. Moved the events to the Master bank and named the Master bank to the name of the showroom folder and Built the bank and exported the GUID's, all to the showroom folder (The actual showroom folder not the parent folder). Loaded up the showroom in game and... nothing... Am I missing something? All help appreciated, thanks!
  2. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

It's actually not quite as complex as that.

All you need to do is convert your mp3 song into a .wav file using a conversion program (I recommend Any Video Converter), and then rename it "track.wav", and then place it in C:/... common / assettocorsa / content / showroom / showroom

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just tried it but to no avail, Is that to be done along with the bank file in the folder? I looked in the vanilla showroom folder and it has both a bank and a track file.
  4. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Oh, perhaps it's changed since I last tried it.
    When I did it last (a few months ago), all you needed to do was overwrite the track.wav file.
  5. It could be just a problem in the current version, I'll send an email to Kunos and see if it's a bug or if i'm doing something wrong, thanks for the help!
  6. "CUSTOM SHOWROOMS SOUNDTRACKS ! The procedure is exactly the same of building a car bank. As reported in the first picture, remember to create an event folder named "showrooms" and a new event with the same name of the showroom folder in the Assetto Corsa game folder. Put the soundtrack in the timeline and set a region loop, then proceed to build the GUIDs and bank files as explained.
 Note: for showroom banks, please set the format to Vorbis."

Taken from the audio pipeline pdf file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\sdk\audio
    So I think you will need to use the fmod project software (free to download and use), the same one Kunos and modders use to add sounds to the game.