Show us your Rig / Cockpit

I am feeling very comfortable in the seat, but I guess some people would find the side monitors too close. No straining on my eyes. And yes AC does indeed a good gob rendering the individual screens even at high screen angle.

Latest update.....

Rig Update.jpg

My low budget DIY rig with G27.
Chair is an IKEA Nolmyra, I used it because of the net-type fabric and its cheap (about USD25), could use a headrest though.
The rig itself is made with wood from two IKEA Albert rack units(USD14 x 2 = USD28). Bad point is the rig flexes up and down.
For handbrake is a Logitech joystick with a plate holder spring attached. Position is way too far and needs to be redone.
Monitor is a 27" curved Samsung IPS panel.

Last edited:
Tommi - what's your H-shifter, a modified G-27?

Yes it's a modified g27, a lot stiffer with a modified spring :) Had to modify the bearing ball holes too so it worked with the extra stiffness.

This reminds me. People do a lot of brake pedal modifications with a spring. Spring force is too linear without much feel to it. I have a (personal opinion) much better and cheaper option to this.
It's an old bushing out of mercedes antiroll bar. This makes the brake pedal feel very much like a road car brake pedal, just the right amount of stiffness and flexibility, and is durable too :thumbsup:
N90yXd8.jpg

Used bushings for the handbrake too, and it too feels like the real thing.
lrcnZZC.jpg

Just something to consider when building your own rig!

my race room,it is narrow and small but works fine.1.50 at 80 cm
fanatec csw v2 for pc with assetto corsa .
pc spec; i5 4570 3,2 ghz 6 ram and nvidia gtx 970
monitor lg ultra wide 2560x1080 ,hope you like it ;)
That is one tidy and high quality rig you have there.
I certainly like it and further than that, I reckon you are now ready to step up to RF2;);)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back