Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Thought I would share my setup as well :sneaky:

This is my "not yet 100% complete" RSeat RS1 Assetto Corsa Edition.
I currently have the TX wheel and pedals attached, still waiting for the Fanatec Base, CS Shifter, CS V.3 Pedals, an the BMW/Formula Rims to get here. We all know how quick Fanatec is, don't we haha ;)

Loving my rig so far!! Have the Buttkicker Gamer 2 attached to the Buttkicker addon, and running it with Simvibe. I primarily use the DK2 for racing, as the immersion is incredible, its hard racing on a flat screen after you've experience VR. Cant wait for the CV1.

The TV is a 50in and use it if I have to haha. I mostly use the TV for Forza (looking forward to Forza 6 btw) and games without good VR support at the moment, such as RaceRoom.

The TV stand is the RS Stand S3 V2. Both the stand and the seat are amazing, very high build quality!! Both built like a tank. An earthquake probably wouldnt topple the stand. It just looks and feels great, and takes up much less space than some other rigs. Only downside, it is a bit pricey.

Here is a few pics - will update once I get my Fanatec stuff....sometime in the next year or three ;)

19824482668_29fa68ddbd_z.jpg

19825903239_ef11d5fd6d_z.jpg

19824483448_99d884ebcf_z.jpg

20012556045_a600997a7e_z.jpg

20012556725_00fe3948c4_z.jpg

19986310706_1dc997a6b5_z.jpg

20004813812_9ce7d92ccb_z.jpg

Last edited:
I've updated my cockpit, as I bought a T300rs. Like most wheels out there I thought it looked a little toy like so I decided to try and make both the RS & F1 wheels a little more realistic. All the changes are purely cosmetic that can be easily removed if the wheel fails on me and I have to return it for some reason. I have also tidied up some other aspects of my wheel stand, button box and gearshift.
46uB5Zb.jpg

1Jsjo5a.jpg

nF5NguR.jpg

55tEtUD.jpg

VPmPhEV.jpg

YEArw3B.jpg

I've updated my cockpit, as I bought a T300rs. Like most wheels out there I thought it looked a little toy like so I decided to try and make both the RS & F1 wheels a little more realistic. All the changes are purely cosmetic that can be easily removed if the wheel fails on me and I have to return it for some reason. I have also tidied up some other aspects of my wheel stand, button box and gearshift.
46uB5Zb.jpg

1Jsjo5a.jpg

nF5NguR.jpg

55tEtUD.jpg

VPmPhEV.jpg

YEArw3B.jpg
looks like someone is a big audi fan :p

Well i thought i would add my updated rig to the list if thats ok.

After building many wooden rigs i decided to try metal this time round and settled on steel tubing with reinforced connectors.

and after a long weekends worth of cutting and connecting my new rig is ready for testing.

What a difference i nice square and sturdy rig makes i can tell you. I am very pleased with the results.

Jason.

You can see my rig in all it's glory here, but now I have added Derek Speare's Tilton Style pedal pads to my CSR Elite pedals. Highly recommended: because of the radius your foot is kept in better contact with the pedals.
(I haven't tried inverting the throttle yet.)
One note: bolts are not included with the pedal pads. Strangely they are included when you order them for G25/27 or ClubSport pedals. You need longer bolts, the original bolts are 1 cm. too short when these pads are used.
Dsc00729_zps8rorrfuw.jpg

Dsc00724_zpsyesjz0d6.jpg

Sim Racing Review did a very good video about why these pads are better than the original Elite pads:
To me these pedal pads make the (excellent) CSR Elite pedals even more realistic.

"like in real life" On Forza. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Cool setup never the less, but that FOV, oh my.

Lol @ the shifting motion.

20$ says he breaks the Shifter and the paddles go Limp after a year of that kind of abuse.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back