Show us your Rig / Cockpit

I am using my garage as my gaming place.
Setup

Benq projector
135" screen
Logitech G25
Playseat Petter Solberg edition
GI-max and SPI-D
2013 gaming pc

20140325_203852.jpg

20140325_203718.jpg

20140325_203916.jpg

20140325_203827.jpg

Nicely done mate. It really is amazing what can be done when space is at a premium. Now I will have to half my cupboard and rebuild everything to beat you to the smallest sim rig !

Jason.

Holy flying spaghetti monster, you guys put so much work into your sim-rigs that it makes me ashamed of myself for my IKEA desk and squeaky chair combo. The desk can barely handle the weight of three monitors and its top flexes hard due to some nice torquing physics courtesy of the T500RS I decided to stick to the poor thing. Talk about motion rigs, am I right. :p

Jokes aside, I have a question to the T500RS modders out there. With my Rift's order taking its sweet time in the Oculus purgatory, I have decided to amuse myself during the wait period by showing the old T500RS some love by giving it a new rim. Mostly because I never really use the buttons on the damn thing anyway and aesthetic reasons as well I suppose (I know looks won't matter once I use the Rift as I won't be able to see the thing, but I just got bored of the default rim :D). So, I thought what better place to ask for rim suggestions than here. I mostly race GT cars with some Rally on the side. I find the stock T500RS rim to be quite good in rallying/drifting/street cars but the ginormous size is a bit annoying in GT cars as much as I have grown used to the size after 2 years of use, so I'm looking for 2 wheels, each around the 200-250$ mark should fall comfortably well within the budget. Been spotting some really nice rims in the posts here so if anyone wanna help a brother out by sharing some of the experience and insight with the wheels you have used in the past, I would be extremely grateful as I'm quite the idiot when it comes to making good decisions and usually resort to impulse buying things and regretting later. The Rift and the rims are pretty much a gift to myself for this year's holiday season, so I want to be thorough with the recon phase. :p

Also, another silly doubt... correct me if I'm wrong, the aftermarket rims should be lighter than the T500RS rim, but will they be light to such an extent that it would even provide a tangible performance improvement or will it pretty much be the same as before? :o

I'll post up a few pictures here in a couple of days as there have been some minor changes to the rig since this video was taken a few weeks ago.

And the pictures showing some of the minor changes. Please pardon the low quality on some of the pics. Don't know why they came out like that.

I know, I need to get finished on the sanding, filling, painting and installing an aluminum plate on my newly installed heel rest. Those things are coming in the near future.

Cheers.

Last edited:
What exactly would you like to know ?
Everything but the obvious (aka I can see you're sporting a CSW and a CSS), like what seat and motion system, what's running on the tablet, what's the box/lights below the tablet, a full rundown of your rig tbh :p
Best if you do it in a video.
But if you cba I fully understand, just love hearing about peoples rigs and getting ideas for my own!

Ya I could do a walk around im sure. Ill add it to the list of To do's. I do have a few unique item's like the Air conditioning and Custom Hardwood Keyboard and mouse trays that i could give a little more in depth view of.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back